ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Denim purchasing is probably the only time I have the upper hand on all of you by being single!

The only things I'll be buying this month are the Roys and an Inverallan hat from Inventory.

Will +rep you medine when I get a chance...I was going to bump from the 2nd page as well!

I'm also thinking I'll be swimming in my pants considering I got a 32 (TTS is a 30) which may very well start at 34 raw (hoping for 33) and shrink 2 in the waist, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

As far as buying other things to make up for the wait, hot damn I almost pulled the trigger on some 45rpm's (can't get that new Sorahiko fit out of my head) but luckily they didn't have my size. I think I've moved on from fast fading denim and just want something that will last until oblivion...Good thing about these "slow fading" new denimz on our ROY's!

All set for multi-dipness (starting with the dip wearing the whole mess).

I've got lots to do in the meantime though. Reassembling some disassembled engine bits for one. Developing a plausible reason for the siginicant other why I bought ANOTHER pair of pants instead of snow tires just as the first la Nina nip moves in, will take some time.

Denim purchasing is probably the only time I have the upper hand on all of you by being single!

The only things I'll be buying this month are the Roys and an Inverallan hat from Inventory.

I hear that, i just bought a pair of Ande Whall cougars a few weeks ago, bought a pair of Roy's last week, and am just about to buy some Iron Heart DC 4001... I'm not single but fortunately not married so I don't really have to worry about my girl not understanding my weird affinity towards denim.... or the $$$ I spend on it. I just tell her "they're not just jeans, they are works of art. this pair is hand made from 1 guy in new zealand and made from cotton from africa, this pair is made in raleigh, north carolina and made from black seed pima cotton, and this...." goes on for a few minutes until she gives up.

What's wrong with you guys? I understand you're all giddy with anticipation to receive these jeans, but what's the point of buying more denim now when these jeans will be welded to your body for the following year?

At the advent of this contest I was pretty strict about not buying any more denim, but I was certainly willing to make an exception for these jeans. If anything, I thought these would be the last pair of jeans I'd ever need to buy.

Ya'lls better get your denim whoring tendencies out the way in the next month because you damn well better be faithful to the Roys when their time comes. If they ain't around your ass, them jawnz ain't safe :evil grin:

^No worries, I'm sure we all fully intend to dedicate ourselves completely to the ROY's once they come! This pair is really the be all end all pair (what more could you ask for?) in many ways, so maybe we are all just trying to make up for that void for the time being...?