Thigh: 11.6

Leg opening: 7.5

Inseam 41

Post soak:

Waist: 30

Thigh: 11.3

Leg opening: 7.3

Inseam: 38

I'm really happy with the result, and I plan on soaking again in about a month.

^I'd recommend you be sure that all the shrinkage is out; I warm soaked mine for close to 30 minutes the first time and when I soaked them again 4 months afterwards they shrunk again so much that most of my front fades moved. might just be me, but 20 doesn't seem like enough.

repped both you new posters up top, loving the color

guts can anyone help?

Im on a visit to hong kong and went to take 5 and bought the great FH1001. I tried 31 and 32 w. both fit ok at waist. the 31..i could still get my hand between waist and my hip. more with the 32w The ass on the 32 feels and looks baggy. Will it lose much in the soak. I came away with the 32w. i could always take them back and swap for 31 before i leave tomorrow. Any advice welcomed. im 31 in most jeans..Imperials/skulls/IH666. Im just not great with unsanforized.

guts can anyone help?

Im on a visit to hong kong and went to take 5 and bought the great FH1001. I tried 31 and 32 w. both fit ok at waist. the 31..i could still get my hand between waist and my hip. more with the 32w The ass on the 32 feels and looks baggy. Will it lose much in the soak. I came away with the 32w. i could always take them back and swap for 31 before i leave tomorrow. Any advice welcomed. im 31 in most jeans..Imperials/skulls/IH666. Im just not great with unsanforized.

Exchange them for the 31, they'll shrink quite a bit but will also stretch a fair amount too.

just bought a pair of flat heads from self edge recently, pretty excited to start wearing them. but not sure if I got the right size. I'm a 29 in APC's and I bought a size 32. My true waist size is around a 30.5. I tried the 31 in store and it fit perfectly on my waist. Not sure if I should size down 1 to a 31 or not. I want to have a slim fit rather than a relaxed fit. and it seems like these jeans look a bit too baggy. should i keep these or size down 1 to a 31?

pre-soak:

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

just bought a pair of flat heads from self edge recently, pretty excited to start wearing them. but not sure if I got the right size. I'm a 29 in APC's and I bought a size 32. My true waist size is around a 30.5. I tried the 31 in store and it fit perfectly on my waist. Not sure if I should size down 1 to a 31 or not. I want to have a slim fit rather than a relaxed fit. and it seems like these jeans look a bit too baggy. should i keep these or size down 1 to a 31?

Well normally you go true to size when you buy Flat Head. Or at least that's what I did and they fit perfectly. I think I'd size down to 31 if I were you.

Hmm, the fit in the thigh region seems about right for being pre soak, so I'd say you should be fine keeping them.

On the other hand, you did mention your true waist is 30.5 so if the jeans feel like they're falling off your ass then go down a size - I think only you can be the judge of that