The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I heard that the 3001 and f310 is has ceased production... T_T

does anybody know why??

Word is that the big ups at Flat Head created an account on superfuture, consequently read this thread, realized where it was heading, and decided right away to stop production in order to prevent any future killer migraines...

:P:D;)

Howd you size on those?

Sized down one.

Yup, it's true.
Word is that the big ups at Flat Head created an account on superfuture, consequently read this thread, realized where it was heading, and decided right away to stop production in order to prevent any future killer migraines...

:P:D;)

So saddening. I was planning on buying a pair of 310s, but ended up buying the 380s because the former was out of stock from SE. :(

Word is that the big ups at Flat Head created an account on superfuture, consequently read this thread, realized where it was heading.

Forgive me for being ignorant, but where exactly is it heading???

I'm aware they release 2 new 16oz models, "for bikers"... fuck, seriousily how many sufuer ride harleys??

Forgive me for being ignorant, but where exactly is it heading???

I'm aware they release 2 new 16oz models, "for bikers"... fuck, seriousily how many sufuer ride harleys??

:P I was just poking fun at how much this thread resembles the APC thread...but I can understand the need for sizing advice and questions about cut details when one is just starting out, so no real hate...

About to purchase a pair of flatheads off rakuten

but just to make sure

are these unwashed?

http://en.item.rakuten.com/earthmarket/fh1001/

Nonuosshu means non washed right?

And also can anyone show me a difference between the fades of

f310 and 3001?

Does the 50/50 cotton/poly stitching affect the fading or is it just durability?

picard-facepalm.jpg

sorry guy but re-read your post a few times and think about it....

About to purchase a pair of flatheads off rakuten

but just to make sure

are these unwashed?

http://en.item.rakuten.com/earthmarket/fh1001/

Yes, those are unwashed (raw).

And also can anyone show me a difference between the fades of f310 and 3001?

Same denim, no difference.

Does the 50/50 cotton/poly stitching affect the fading or is it just durability?

Think about this...

Flat Head never really produces one model for a very long time like many of the other Japanese denim companies.. They got rid of the F310 and 3001 to make way for some new models coming in 2010.

The SE05BSP will be the only slim cut available for a little while...

Hey guys heres my flatheads when they were around new.

3 months

2726870488_f56c0f8bb1.jpg

2726045075_9805b67bee.jpg

Heres after moving to san diego

6 months

3076065694_b2750fb051.jpg

Here they are now at a bit more than 18 months old. I have been constantly having to repair the stitching every week in different spots and patching pre blowouts.

4231912484_9fdc6b42b1.jpg

4231912230_b2de95e7cc.jpg

4231913060_ef43d14d28.jpg

The lighting makes them look washed out but there is actually alot more contrast.

I will take better pictures once i get my slr back.

Flat Head never really produces one model for a very long time like many of the other Japanese denim companies.. They got rid of the F310 and 3001 to make way for some new models coming in 2010.

The SE05BSP will be the only slim cut available for a little while...

Hey Kiya, If I wear a size 34 in the 3sixteen ST-210 could I wear a size 36 in the Flat Head SE05BSP?

Thanks

Hey Kiya, If I wear a size 34 in the 3sixteen ST-210 could I wear a size 36 in the Flat Head SE05BSP?

Thanks

If you're a 34 in 3sixteen's jeans you're a 36 in the SE05BSP.

Guest Midnite8

Lol that's cause I stretched the legs really tight to the bottom and have my self-made stacking technique. I don't wear them like how the picture looks btw, when they dry I will pull the legs down, they are not that stacked.

I wanna trade em for lik a sz. 29 or 30 though, or for f310 or 3001 sz. 29 or 30 :|

Any one have pictures of the 4001bks after a few months of wear? I havent been able to find any in this thread. I'm pretty sure the 4001bk are the same everything as the f310/3001s just in black.

You obviously haven't read the thread as you'd know what the difference between the 3X and 4X denim is...