The Flat Head

LFC4ever

well i've been getting advice from Kiya on sizing because my damn bulking phase has forced me into a size 36, but what i want to know is how much its shrunk for people, since im hoping to cut in a few months. I know generally its .5 in all areas aside from waist and length, but i saw someone post thigh measurements for a size 34 that went from 13in to 12in. Kiya was right in telling me to wait until im at a weight i know i will be consistent in before i buy but, im so damn hardheaded that i want to start using something besides these old jeans ive had for the last 5 years.

well i've been getting advice from Kiya on sizing because my damn bulking phase has forced me into a size 36, but what i want to know is how much its shrunk for people, since im hoping to cut in a few months. I know generally its .5 in all areas aside from waist and length, but i saw someone post thigh measurements for a size 34 that went from 13in to 12in. Kiya was right in telling me to wait until im at a weight i know i will be consistent in before i buy but, im so damn hardheaded that i want to start using something besides these old jeans ive had for the last 5 years.

I have on a pair of size 36 F380s right now. If i ever get off work (always a crunch time in the video games industry concept) I'll post some fit pics. Or, you can pm me whatever questions you have and I can try and answer them. For your edification, I went true to size but I feel I could have sized down one because they are pretty roomy now that they are stretched. I'm 6'2" 190lbs.

This picture comes with my admiration and sympathy...

Did you get testicular cleavage??

famous quote from polyrock800:

size down 1 for snug fit.

Size down 2 for snugger fit.

Size down 3 for snuggest fit.

Size down 4 for complete separation (ball cleavage.)

Size down 5 for instant death.

Size down 6 for superfuture fit.

SEXFH05BK...(tagged 30 / waist ~35)

SEXFH05BKFront.jpg

i'm about to receive a pair of bsps from denimslut, how should i go about soaking these? i read somewhere that soaking them passed an hour doesn't really do much, is this true? how long should i soak them for? i will be using the hottest water i can get from the tub.

^^ uhh just soak em for like 45 min to an hour..

halberd, i dunno if this helps, but i own a size 31 fh f380. the thigh shrunk down .5 but stretched back to the original, if not a bit more..

This picture comes with my admiration and sympathy...

Did you get testicular cleavage??

famous quote from polyrock800:

size down 1 for snug fit.

Size down 2 for snugger fit.

Size down 3 for snuggest fit.

Size down 4 for complete separation (ball cleavage.)

Size down 5 for instant death.

Size down 6 for superfuture fit.

that;'s not my quote btw. it was written in a thread on sufu eons ago

that;'s not my quote btw. it was written in a thread on sufu eons ago

I just ctrl+V'ed from your sig. from styleforum.

@supreme3..... after all that "research" and you still got the wrong size?? haha.... nice one.... I dont really think the cut fits you, get some BSPs they will fit your chopstick legs much better.

hey guys,

just posted some FH 1001's in a size 36 for $100. Check them out and let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!

supreme3, after you soak those they're going to be too small for you, even if you cold soak them i'm thinking they'll be too small. Instead of taking the risk just exchange them for one size up and then do a hot soak on those.

supreme3, after you soak those they're going to be too small for you, even if you cold soak them i'm thinking they'll be too small. Instead of taking the risk just exchange them for one size up and then do a hot soak on those.

oh ok

I was thinking about doing a cold soak then wearing them to stretch em out more and then doing a hot soak to get the shrinkage out

oh ok

I was thinking about doing a cold soak then wearing them to stretch em out more and then doing a hot soak to get the shrinkage out

Why risk it with $300 jeans that might end up being too tight? Just exchange them for one size up.

oh ok

this doesn't even make sense - the subsequent hotsoak will pretty much shrink back all the "stretching out" that happens after the cold soak, at least when the pair is still new.