The Flat Head

LFC4ever

You obviously haven't read the thread as you'd know what the difference between the 3X and 4X denim is...

i called the store and the dude told me that was basically the only difference and they are prety much the same cept color. they fade same and have same cut. any 1 have pics of the 4001bk after some wear? thanks.

i called the store and the dude told me that was basically the only difference and they are prety much the same cept color. they fade same and have same cut. any 1 have pics of the 4001bk after some wear? thanks.

Exactly! The number preceding the XXX is the denim color. IE 3 = Indigo, 4 = Black. If you'd have read the thread, you wouldn't have had to call "the dude"...

Hey guys heres my flatheads when they were around new.

3 months

2726870488_f56c0f8bb1.jpg

2726045075_9805b67bee.jpg

Heres after moving to san diego

6 months

3076065694_b2750fb051.jpg

Here they are now at a bit more than 18 months old. I have been constantly having to repair the stitching every week in different spots and patching pre blowouts.

4231912484_9fdc6b42b1.jpg

4231912230_b2de95e7cc.jpg

4231913060_ef43d14d28.jpg

The lighting makes them look washed out but there is actually alot more contrast.

I will take better pictures once i get my slr back.

hey is that FH1001?

Been wearing these for about a month now. After the first soak they had more of a slim fit, then after the second they shrank a bit on the thights, and now after the third soak they're on the skinny end now. The entire upper box in general became quite a bit tighter, but I think they're probably done shrinking now.

snapshot20100102.jpg

snapshot201001021.jpg

snapshot201001022.jpg

My BSPs (Tagged 34) started at 34, shrank to 32.5 and are now 35 which is my waist size... Haven't stretched past that and I have had them for close to 3 months, probably 1 month of actual wear though... My process though was slightly different with regards to soaking then the "usual". I hot soaked them with a 33.5" piece of ply taking up the waist, wore them until they stretched out too big then soaked them uninhibited so that they shrunk back down to a tight fit and then wore them in again. Fit like a charm.

I have been meaning to post pics of my 3005s but since you asked I guess now is the perfect time!

Anywho, i got these on NYE and went TTS. So far I'm really happy with the fit/denim/details. Nice pants and I would recommend.

NOTE: For some reason these pictures make my legs look bigger/fatter. I will try and take better pics outside tomorrow.

Day 3:

4243176931_fa45db0a2d.jpg

4243177861_7c2d14d242.jpg