The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Received some new Flatheads...soaked it....seem to have little white threads barely noticeable but when i examine em up close i see it throughout the whole jeans....i think they call it hairy?

Also....i am new to this....but wouldnt hot-soaking jeans allow the Flatheads to lose the original stiff, dry feeling that people desire?!?

Really appreciate the replies

Ugh I really, really want a pair of 1001s when they restock @ Self Edge NY, but my APC PS aren't even faded very much at all and I'm not ready to have them sit in the closet (price paid is still very fresh in my memory). It will probably be at least a year before I have the funds to buy a pair of Flat Heads. They better make a similar cut to the 1001s then! I'm lusting over that beautifully bright fade tone.

The hairiness is normal and it comes from the denim not being singed i believe.

In my opinion it felt like with the initial hot soak the jeans did not lose any stiffness and could possibly even been stiffer. After hot soaking my inazumas i was able to stand them on their own

thanks a lot for the information. when you say hot soak, how hot is the water? as in boiling hot or hot water running from the tub. I was told to mix hot tub water and boiling water, is that too hot for the jeans? and a 4 hour soak should be sufficient?

thanks a lot for the information. when you say hot soak, how hot is the water? as in boiling hot or hot water running from the tub. I was told to mix hot tub water and boiling water, is that too hot for the jeans? and a 4 hour soak should be sufficient?

Hot water from the tap and soak for about 30 minutes.

It's all love with the fit flicks and the denim looks great. I'm sorry that I didn't recognize it as a traditional "Wife Beater" as there is some cropping around the shoulders. As far as the feet thing goes, maybe I am the only one but I have no desire to see your feet unless you are a Woman. And please cut those nails... If I wanted to be a dick I would have negged you. One last thing: Please pull the inside of your pocket out so that Midnite8 can grab a hold of it while he crawls around behind you.