The Flat Head

LFC4ever

^^ wait i don't get it.. what makes them posers? if they can size down that much, it must mean that they were getting too big of a size to begin with..I don't understand how someone can be a poser if they sized down a couple on okinawas, FH F380's, or another straight/full cut, because it was too big for their waists at the size they bought..

Can anyone else speak to the ass bulge with Flatheads? Giles at Flathead.co.uk says that it decreases as the denim molds to your body. I would like to believe this since I just dropped $300 on a pair :)

SPEAKING TO THE ASS BULGE. honestly, i gave my f380s a fair chance over several months and a couple washes. the ass bulge failed to magically mould itself to my body shape. i rotate iron heart 634s, skull 5507s and sda 103s, all in the same size. imho, the flatheads had the least flattering cut in the butt department.

just wondering since there are already fakes for nudies and i hear apcs, are there fakes out for brands like flathead?

if so, what would be an easy way to differentiate? i hear some people make really similar fakes.

If for some reason you do come across a fake, of any jeans usually, the main differences that I have seen are usually in the waistband, ie. stitching, label, small things like that. Also pay attention to the way the back patch, if there is one, is attached.

Hopefully you never have to come across fake FHs tho, that would be really sad.

I know people used to come across fake Evisus in the past, and lost a lot of money doing so:(

Went to Self Edge SF today, and tried on a ton of different jeans, and settled on the Flathead x Self Edge x Inazumas. Before I went in today I had no idea they even existed, and I can't really find info for them anywhere either. Now I'm off to soak them :D

Nice! Can you post measurements on those size 29? Thanks :)