The Flat Head

LFC4ever

img0599c.jpgPresoak 1001s size 32. For reference my waist is around 34.5. They fit just right in the waist. They are kind of baggy in the front crotch and upper ass area. I think that these should shrink down to what I want, although this is my first unsanforised pair. What do you think?

img0599d.jpgimg0599i.jpgimg0601y.jpg

w240.png

j1img0599uj

i had a pair of F380s that were totally baggy around the ass area, even after a soak. I read somewhere that Flat Heads are for some bizarre reason cut this way. I sold mine in the end. Shame, love the denim but the cut was sucky in the top box.

i gott a question....are you suppose to or not suppose to soak FHs right after you get em. im hearing a lot of controversy on this. cuz one person told me that if you warm soak it....al the dye comes out....but if you do soak it....the shrinkage is out of the way....so the guy told me to wear it for a few months then soak.....

what are you realyl suppose to do???!??!?!?

i gott a question....are you suppose to or not suppose to soak FHs right after you get em. im hearing a lot of controversy on this. cuz one person told me that if you warm soak it....al the dye comes out....but if you do soak it....the shrinkage is out of the way....so the guy told me to wear it for a few months then soak.....

what are you realyl suppose to do???!??!?!?

Have you read anything on this forum at all? Soak them. Multiple times even. Toss em in the wash. Yes the water will be very blue. However, Flat Heads are dyed so dark that they will remain extremely dark - I highly doubt you'll see them lighten up at all. I've worn mine for eleven months and the dark areas, such as the shins, are just as dark as when I first got them and they've been through almost ten soaks and two machine washes.

And whoever told you to wear unsanforized jeans for a few months before soaking is a fucking moron.

There's something about it that doesn't look great, maybe it's just the stance, it's a bit awkward looking.

Have you read anything on this forum at all? Soak them. Multiple times even. Toss em in the wash. Yes the water will be very blue. However, Flat Heads are dyed so dark that they will remain extremely dark - I highly doubt you'll see them lighten up at all. I've worn mine for eleven months and the dark areas, such as the shins, are just as dark as when I first got them and they've been through almost ten soaks and two machine washes.

And whoever told you to wear unsanforized jeans for a few months before soaking is a fucking moron.

thanks man, new to this.