The Flat Head

LFC4ever

so I got fed up with the low rise on my Somets and got rid of them. I had my eye on the BSPs for a long time and decided to go to SENY to check them out in person. I called earlier in the day to ask about a size 30 (which was available in the morning) but when I got to the store someone came from Philly to swoop up the 30's. There was still the 29's left so not all was lost. I tried on both the IH 301s and the BSP and it was a tough call between the two. I ended up getting the BSPs since I own many FH shirts already and have a love for the brand.

Since there's so many questions about sizing, I've decided to post some pics and measurements. Here's PRE SOAK fit pics:

Library-1906.jpg

Library-1908.jpg

Library-1909.jpg

Library-1910.jpg

Here's the measurements pre-soak.

Waist: 30" around

Front Rise: 9.75"

Back Rise: 13.75"

Thigh (right at crotch): 11"

Knee: 7.5"

Hem: 7.25"

Inseam: 39.5"

Outseam: 49.5"

These are drying as we speak after a 45 min hot/warm soak. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll fit significantly better after the soak.

the pain... so much....

I managed to put these on while they are still 5% damp. It was a struggle but I got all the buttons buttoned up. Anyways I like the fit a lot better than before, and if I survive the first few wears then I'll be real happy.

Here's some pics:

Library-1969.jpg

Library-1970.jpg

Library-1972.jpg

POST SOAK measurements:

Waist: 28" (they are probably at least 29 now since I managed to get them on)

Front Rise: 9"

Back rise: 13.25"

Thigh: 10.5"

Hem: 6.75"

Inseam: 37"

Outseam: 47.5"

As I type this I realize that my fingers are all blue. Now I just need to get them hemmed.

Being back at school for a month made my jeans filthy, especially the car wash the other day. And since I'm not about to pay 1.75 to wash these things when I could it for free at home, I just cold soaked them to get the surface dirt out. I should have some better pictures after a real machine wash in 2 or 3 weeks, maybe a month, depends when I decide to go home haha. But anyways, here's a couple teasers

img8450r.jpg

img8451lp.jpg

the pain... so much....

I managed to put these on while they are still 5% damp. It was a struggle but I got all the buttons buttoned up. Anyways I like the fit a lot better than before, and if I survive the first few wears then I'll be real happy.

Here's some pics:

Library-1969.jpg

Library-1970.jpg

Library-1972.jpg

POST SOAK measurements:

Waist: 28" (they are probably at least 29 now since I managed to get them on)

Front Rise: 9"

Back rise: 13.25"

Thigh: 10.5"

Hem: 6.75"

Inseam: 37"

Outseam: 47.5"

As I type this I realize that my fingers are all blue. Now I just need to get them hemmed.

Nice fit!!! Don't worry, they will stretch. I wish mine fit after my boiling soak. Had to sell them.

Soaked the 3001's, went TTS and was perfect fit pre-soak! Post-soak, kind of tight, it actually took me awhile to get them on. The weird thing is, the only difficult part was the waist. I've been wearing them for a good 3 hours now and they stretched to pre-soak width (waist) already, these jeans are really growing on me. Love the fit, love the rise, love the back pockets, definitely sticking with these for awhile.