The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Oh hell nah, you were rung up wrong, email me and i'll give you the difference back in cash or store credit, whatever you want.

This is why you is the man! Nuff said.

I love Flat Head and am completely bias toward their stuff, but for that much I'd definitely buy the new Iron Heart chambray.

I'm bias towards their shit totally. The shirts are just a good cut for my body shape. This shirt's redic. I have a handful of Flat Head shirts, and it surpasses the rest of them. I mean I didn't get it and say "aw sheit, I paid $270 for this?"

I'm looking for FH Balder for my girlfriend.. but she doesn't like the backpocket stitching on the SE version. Does anyone know where to find the Japanese version (with original bp stiching)? I only found one on Bears', but that was a bootcut/flared version, I'm looking for the straight/slim leg.

Alright I've looked almost everywhere

how should i size on F310s?

I usually wear a 32-34, 30 in apc NS is perfect

should i get the 33 or 32?

If you've looked everywhere, then you've been looking in all the wrong places.

The answer is 33.

Post office closed at 6:00pm today

Got off work at 5:30pm

Rushed my ass there hoping it's not some stuff I ordered for my girl

VOILA!

4040758031_9c5ddeb64a_o.jpg

I'm surprised how fast 2nd shipped this considering I paid for it October 20th... wow wtf? 4 days, 2nd is awesome and yes that's a short hem, lol sigh, they didn't understand my explanation, oh well guess I'm rocking mid/high stacks again.

Hey guys, I got a small question.

These FH3001's fit actually perfectly on me pre-soak.

Anyone ever wore these non-soaked and how did it turn out?

I'm sure people have, but i strongly recommend against that. If you don't wash them, the denim being in a raw state, will break. The denim will get really messed up. That and at some point in time, the jeans will get to a point of odor where you will HAVE to wash them, so mine as well get the shrinking out of the way. If they first perfect spot on right now, I'd size up one. Flatheads shrink a LOT. Post a fit pic, peeps will be glad to let you know if you sized right.

Not a good idea, after you do end up soaking/washing your fades will be all off.

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot that, haha thanks for reminding me

I'm sure people have, but i strongly recommend against that. If you don't wash them, the denim being in a raw state, will break. The denim will get really messed up. That and at some point in time, the jeans will get to a point of odor where you will HAVE to wash them, so mine as well get the shrinking out of the way. If they first perfect spot on right now, I'd size up one. Flatheads shrink a LOT. Post a fit pic, peeps will be glad to let you know if you sized right.

Hey, you mentioned shrinking a considerable amount, but nothing about stretching (: How much do they stretch?