The Flat Head

LFC4ever

lets see some pictures on the repair

did you happen to be riding a bike passing by starbucks around 430-5ish?

x-post with denim repair thread

dsc0871.jpg

dsc0875i.jpg

dsc0873s.jpg

dsc0876z.jpg

dsc0877.jpg

dsc0878e.jpg

finished doing repairs.

more scraps of denim went towards this

dsc0883.jpg

imperial denim mousepad!?

and it might have been me. i haven't driven in the past month. just riding a 1990 yamaha fzr500 or my sweet carbon fiber specialized.

hand done, EC?

i did everything with hand at first but then reinforced key areas using a sewing machine. the leather patch is obviously hand done, the waist was as well. the patch on the rear pocket was done by hand but sewing the pocket back on the pants, i just used a sewing machine. crotch is all machine.

i can't complain though, the sewing machine went over everything i had done by hand in 15 minutes whereas it took me 3 hours by hand.

I just bought a pair of S5001s from www.flat-head.co.uk

I was just wondering, why don't more people buy from here? The stock seems constantly updated and it's slightly cheaper. Are they reputable? Quick shipping?

They are very reputable. Giles the owner is very helpful and the quality of the products and prices cannot be beat. He is in the UK which is why he is cheaper with the items coming from Japan.

People in the US probably shop at places like Self Edge for loyalties and for the inn store experience. I shop through both using www.flat-head.co.uk for items that Kiya does not carry at Self Edge or if my size runs out quickly which it seems to often.

Much love to both Kiya and Giles for keeping me looking fresh from head to toe. I will continue to support them both as they are quality establishments with quality people who know their denim!

im really scared about sizing wrong.

i was wondering what size i should get for the SE05BSP

im a size 31 in tfs nudies and a size 30 in apc ncs

hope that helps

plz help =l

I went true to size and am happy with the fit, although I have seen many people size up one and be happy as well.

im really scared about sizing wrong.

i was wondering what size i should get for the SE05BSP

im a size 31 in tfs nudies and a size 30 in apc ncs

hope that helps

plz help =l

BSP's run 1-2 size small so i suggest sizing up one if you have big legs. if you have skinny legs go true to size or you can size up one its your call.

im not sure if that last post was for me but i was asking about the leather patch , it is realy different to any of my other jeans [ sda 103,burgus plus,evisu 2000 ]

haha, my bad

ill get some pics up tomorrow....doesnt look like it did too much but at least my jeans dont smell like ass

Hello everyone. I'm selling a few Flat Head shirts on eBay. I bought them from Japan last year and bought a size 44 chest. They were too big for me then and since then I've lost a little weight so now they're clearly too big. My loss could be your gain, though. I'm selling the CW-44W (long sleeved) in Blue here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130333824526&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and the CW-44HW (short sleeved) here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130333824885&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT