The Flat Head

LFC4ever

just got my BSPs after many shipping delays. i got them chainstitched by self edge though and noticed the thread looks loose and unraveled on one leg

img0509tc.jpg

shitty pic but it kinda shows it good enough. about 1.5 inches of thread is just loose and unstitched. i don't know if its something that i need to get fixed before it fully unravels or if it's no big deal, but i'm kinda afraid of catching it on my toe or something when i put them on and ripping it out. maybe i should just cut this loose segment of it off?

hey sufu again,

so i suppose my screen name isn't exactly reflecting my latest and first post. in retrospect i knew i should have posted my question in this thread instead of the denim thread - ooops! i didn't have time to read the FH thread before asking my question as i was working all freakin weekend. :(

this was my original question:

"Hey Sufu,

First post here. Definitely a reader, though.

So, my question is what are differences between the F310 and the 3001's. I know that the 310 has a cotton/poly stitch, and that is a big difference - but I heard that although the fade on the 3001's is a little faster, the 310's hold up a little bit longer.

Basically, does anyone have any experiences with both of the denims? And if so, can you tell any other differences?

Much Appreciated!"

----pretty much the same question as this below:

I tried searching through the thread but didn't really find my answer.

What's the difference between the f310 and the 3001 other than the material?

Like does it feel any different, fade any different, etc

after reading the answers to this question - it seems that i have pretty much got my answer: no real difference save the poly/cotton thread and it's durability. i had just wondered if anyone had a preference.

So - i apologize for getting off to a bad start and hope to get to a better one.

BTW - most of the replies were helpful save for a few that were a little, uh, different.

to clear up: i am a sufu reader, but i am still new a trying to figure all the odds and ends out. if i have the balls i may ask some questions i can't figure out -

thanks.

no problem we all make mistakes, glad you searched and found the answer yourself.

thanks!:) i would really like to learn more and become apart of this community.

no problem, sorry I cant help with the question though. I don't own the 310/3001 types. If you want you can go to the "THIS OR THAT" thread and ask there or you can wait here for some one to reply.

good idea. thanks again.