The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I have a pair of 4001BKs that i had just sit in a bag... and as I took it out, it reeked of bad odor, smells almost like crap, literally.

anyone else notice this trend with black denim? I also smell a bit of it from Dior black denim. this is brand new too.

all my blue denim smell just fine. odd...

I have a pair of 4001BKs that i had just sit in a bag... and as I took it out, it reeked of bad odor, smells almost like crap, literally.

anyone else notice this trend with black denim? I also smell a bit of it from Dior black denim. this is brand new too.

all my blue denim smell just fine. odd...

It is probably the sulfur they use for the 4001bks, sulfur does smell like fart.

thanks for the comments, at 5'10", 37" inseam is crazy stacking, even more than Hedi Slmane would approve of :) I'll probably hem them to 34-35"
^^^^ Can't lose with 35" imo. That's a good safe length. I stack with 35" and I'm only 5'7".

its all about 'dem 39" inseam at 5'6" height

fh6wash6.jpg

fh6wash12.jpg

i miss wearing these

so no more than that? i have a fear of denim stretching now after my last pair stretched sooo much i have to keep soaking them to get the ideal fit.

okay... your 380's, as with any flat heads with stretch out to fit your body. by that i mean they will stretch as much as they need to fit comfortable. when you sit your waist expands, when you walk, move, run, ride a bike, work on the farm, they will stretch but they will not just become baggy in an area where no preasure is being applied. shrinking and soaking will help regulate this of couse, but if you butt is big, your jeans will stretch to fit, if your thigh is 24in around expect your jeans accomidate that, on the other hand, if your thigh is 24in around and you get a fit that measures 12.5in (25in) in the leg, you will have minimal stretch because its not tigh in that area... get it? they will only stretch so much, thats why we size down, ive seen peeps wedge into a size 32 with a 38in waist so they will max out the stretch, but never soak, i buy true to size, and only get stretch in the areas that need it..... i wash alot though. idk hope that helps.

i miss you wearing those (yes homo)

PUT IN A FULL YEAR

haha seriously.. be a man :D

btw nice edition to denim wiki, panther.

( must spread rep b4 giving it to panther again)