Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

^ Sewious? Actually, I want one too, but I'm holding out for some hanging loop-wheeled stuff from them later on.

Most SDA stockists should have them this month - not sure about the situation outside Japan though.

I have my eye on the hanging sky l/w tee's as well, looks like BIG has a plain red / no print one in stock

^ Mmm, to be honest, if the T-shirt doesn't have a crazy/quirky SDA print, I'd rather just get a hanging loop-wheeled T-shirt blank from one of the craft companies at around 4000 yen.

A blank T at $110 is pushing it...

hey guys i'm kinda new at this,

i wanna know your opinion i have a SDA -101 i've been wearing it for 6 months know and i haven't wash it since i first wear it, do you think i should keep wearing it or should i wash it?thanks.sorry if it's a silly quesitons

^ Mmm, to be honest, if the T-shirt doesn't have a crazy/quirky SDA print, I'd rather just get a hanging loop-wheeled T-shirt blank from one of the craft companies at around 4000 yen.

I don't mind plain tee's tbh, but I do want this one: http://www.dartisan.co.jp/web_shop_detail.php?item_cd=531&cate_cd=10

Mike, what are some brands that do blank tees for 4000? I usually don't see any for less than around 5000.

^^ They don't make the hanging loop-wheeled Ts in my size :(

^ Craft brands or factory brands, like Tezomeya.

I'm actually thinking of buying a few blanks and dyeing them with plant/fruit dyes.

But I am pure pork, and this is may be too much work...

hey guys i'm kinda new at this,

i wanna know your opinion i have a SDA -101 i've been wearing it for 6 months know and i haven't wash it since i first wear it, do you think i should keep wearing it or should i wash it?thanks.sorry if it's a silly quesitons

I think i'd be washing after 6 months wear, give them a hand wash in the bath-tub though, I had 103's and washed them in the machine which put a great big dirty crease down each leg, totally fucked em :mad:

ok guys, I just dropped the price on my brand new SDA X's-30R significantly, check it out and if you act fast enough, you could be the lucky person rocking these ltd edition.

link is in my sig

sorry for the plug

About time I updated SUFU with my SDA SP 013s. Got more than 1 year worth of wear in them (maybe like 1 year and 2,5 months). 3+ washes, 5+ soaks.

These retain indigo very well (which is no surprise with 30 dips of natural indigo), and needs alot of wear to evolve. However, they are extremely comfortable, and I can recommend this denim highly.

Here they are, shot in natural outdoors light (all show true colour):

5657000488_27ed170cd5_z.jpg

5657016134_a0419f06e6_z.jpg

5656444389_2f6ea9d8df_z.jpg

5657017302_c5a9a97178_z.jpg

5656446301_7d40b55e21_z.jpg

5656445373_7a7f194c70_z.jpg

5656434749_6bf75102a1_z.jpg

5657007434_cd9feef6be_z.jpg

5657006288_9004e793b5_z.jpg

5656430919_b3678a97b6_z.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the indigo.

About time I updated SUFU with my SDA SP 013s. Got more than 1 year worth of wear in them (maybe like 1 year and 2,5 months). 3+ washes, 5+ soaks.

These retain indigo very well (which is no surprise with 30 dips of natural indigo), and needs alot of wear to evolve. However, they are extremely comfortable, and I can recommend this denim highly.

Those look amazing, man!

Those look amazing, man!

Thanks. This denim has been well worth it; SDA quality at its finest. I'll continue to wear them until they need repairs.

Damn, kinda craving a pair of sd-103s

just robokopped at T5 HK. forgot how starchy raw jeans can be, especially at 15 oz. gonna soak em tomorrow whilst i wash the shanghai filth off my contest eternals. 3 weeks in asia with one pair of jeans was a baaad idea...

just robokopped at T5 HK. forgot how starchy raw jeans can be, especially at 15 oz. gonna soak em tomorrow whilst i wash the shanghai filth off my contest eternals. 3 weeks in asia with one pair of jeans was a baaad idea...

Don't forget the inseam will shrink by 5" with a cold soak!

Don't forget the inseam will shrink by 5" with a cold soak!

Whaaa?! Seriously hope you're fucking with me, otherwise these will become my new never nude cut-offs. Given the inseam measured 35" raw then I'd be highly surprised if SDA intended the jeans to be 30" post-wash. Most accurate info I could find suggested about a 2-3" shrink (cold to hot). Anyway, here are some sd-103s with other Take 5 SDA loot.

img5663f.jpg

They also had some awesome Acecook x SDA collabo t-shirts but I couldn't justify the price... Even with some free Acecook noodles thrown in...

product42453477.jpg

product42453478.jpg

product42453476.jpg

That said, T5 prices after membership (20% discount) are actually extremely reasonable, and some of the best you will find outside Japan. The guys in the store were super friendly too.