Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

The waist stretched out pretty much 1.25inches wide after a couple of months of wear and i wouldn't dare to hot soak/wash these SDAs as they are unsanforized (and I sized down). But that wouldn't be a big of a problem for me since I rarely wash my jeans, if needed, I only soak them in cold/warm water. That's just my method of "denim care" I guess.

After a week being in Whistler and did several dirt jumping sessions on my hardtail and bailing off my bike. This is how they look like.

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

Cross post from evolution thread. X's 25, many years, many many washes. These are the best jeans I've ever owned, I've got newer Dubbleworks, PBJ and 'Canes, all have got sttiches blowing out in the pocket seams etc; not one stitch on the SDAs is even slightly loose. They're a bit tight, and have a low rise; so though the fit is flattering (in my humble opinion) they're really not that comfortable to wear, especially in the summer. (Lefty purple line selvage '04 Christmas edtn for those who want more info)

IMG_1296.jpgIMG_1297.jpgIMG_1298.jpg

After a week being in Whistler and did several dirt jumping sessions on my hardtail and bailing off my bike. This is how they look like.

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

These are gonna look incredible after another years wear,and being SDAs they should survive there ordeal........

whats the slimmest SDA? ive checked the 103s and the leg opening is still to big for me in the size i would need. Do they make anything slimmer then that?

I did see the new ones on BIG in that light blue vintage version but was hoping for something in a dark denim instead.

Thanks

whats the slimmest SDA? ive checked the 103s and the leg opening is still to big for me in the size i would need. Do they make anything slimmer then that?

I did see the new ones on BIG in that light blue vintage version but was hoping for something in a dark denim instead.

Thanks

SDA-106 are slimmer.

awesome! that's quite a hanging system you have there. you make that?

hey! not my question but they are typically for hanging socks/underwear to air dry! i dont know where to find something exactly like his, but if you look around hard enough, there is something like that. e.g. http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/232922972/Stainless_steel_socks_hanger/showimage.html

xpost from evo thread.

So i went to the ocean for an hour or so to give my SDA 103 a quick sea soak.

Here's how they look like. They're just drying up on this pic.

IMG_2190.jpg

some indoor shooting.

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is possible to go one down from TTS with the SDA-10* range. However, bear in mind that the 106 is the slimmest model so you may wish to go TTS - depends how slim you are. I don't think BiG carry that model so don't have the measurement chart, but it should be like a slimmed down version of the 103 with similar waist measurement.

• 3 weeks later...

x post from evo:

d1002s..

*** UPDATE AFTER 2 AND HALF YEARS ***

Studio D'Artisan D1002

Ok, so I thought I would update you guys. I last posted photos of my jeans on 22 Feb 2009... after they had their first wash. They have not been washed since then, altho may be washing soon ;) They don't smell tho.

Here is what they look like now, and below is what they looked like 2.5 years ago.

frontn1.jpg

frontn2.jpg

backn1.jpg

And 2.5 years ago..

Here is an update to my post below: Studio D'Artisan D1002's .. about 5months, one initial soak and one wash just recently. These aren't that easy to fade ;)

front-n.jpg

front-m.jpg

back-n.jpg