Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

got these in the mail last week! I had to get them tapered a bit because of my skinny legs but the lady did a great job! :) I'm wondering how much these would stretch and any pointers on the wears?

Nice fit, are these the 703s?

I'm not familiar with the denim on the women's models, but if it is anything like that of the men's models, it won't stretch much.

Raaawr, give them jeans a hot soak and wear them to they cry! Nice pick up ;)

Not 100% sure, but I think those come one-washed.

hahaha definitely girl, I'll note to wear socks next time to avoid the confusion and probably better picture quality. Yup, these are the 703s and I do believe they are one wash so I won't will be soaking it. I sure hope they don't stretch much ahaha :)

Here I would like to share my experiences on how I got to the SDA store in Osaka

First I got to this station

IMG_0353.jpg

Got out at Exit number 5

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

This should be to your right

IMG_0357.jpg

Once you got out with that building to your right, turn left and walk against the traffic until you see the Supreme Store

IMG_0358.jpg

When you do see this store, cross over to that side of the street and walk back one block. When you are one block back and facing the same way the traffic is going turn left and walk down that street. It is within that one small block and pay attention so you can spot this

IMG_0361.jpg

Then you are there.

Hope this helps whoever wants to venture to this close to impossible to find store.

I actually stumpbled into the SDA shop by accident, I was checking out the other shops in the neighboorhood (Warehouse, Real Mccoys, Dry Bones, Denime etc) when I saw the SDA sign outside

Just ironed my D1388 (Leepro) because I'm going to sell them. The rise is too low for my liking and the inseam is too short.

I have to say after I touched them again, the LHT denim is amazing with nice loom chatter and interesting texture. The craftmanship is among the best if not the best of all Jeans I own. Alone because of this I'm going to get another pair of SDA in the future that will fit my just right.

Just ironed my D1388 (Leepro) because I'm going to sell them. The rise is too low for my liking and the inseam is too short.

I have to say after I touched them again, the LHT denim is amazing with nice loom chatter and interesting texture. The craftmanship is among the best if not the best of all Jeans I own. Alone because of this I'm going to get another pair of SDA in the future that will fit my manhood just right.

;) lololol

boy or girl???????????????
I hope for the latter
The feet have me confused.
girl or boy?? yeah feets off man..

Aw, c'mon. Really? You guys need to spend more time around girls, or at least pay more attention when you do. (and feet dissing is mean)

Nice fit, are these the 703s?

commodore pays attention...

I have to say after I touched them again, the LHT denim is amazing with nice loom chatter and interesting texture. The craftmanship is among the best if not the best of all Jeans I own. Alone because of this I'm going to get another pair of SDA in the future that will fit my just right.

;) lololol

Awesomely funny. And right on, beautiful Freak. If you can do it, I highly recommend the nat. indigo if that's your bag. Amazing denim, though low-contrast fades and lighter blue as usual with nat. indigo.

Wanted to get a few opinions, having difficulty deciding between a pair of SDA-103s and S0500xx. Currently own a pair of 710s, looking for a pair of slightly lighter weight. Anybody own a pair of both and want to share opinions? Concerned about low rise of the 103s, are they really that low? Thanks.

Wanted to get a few opinions, having difficulty deciding between a pair of SDA-103s and S0500xx. Currently own a pair of 710s, looking for a pair of slightly lighter weight. Anybody own a pair of both and want to share opinions? Concerned about low rise of the 103s, are they really that low? Thanks.

you should try both on and go with what fits best. if you aren't able to, go with the sda's for variety.

I've owned both, I can give you an opinion. As far as fit goes, both jeans are reasonably similar, but the SD-103 fits a little bit slimmer and has a little bit lower of a rise than the S0500XX. I did not find the rise on the SD-103 to be uncomfortably low at all, it is still certainly higher than, say, a slim jean from Skull or PBJ.

Construction quality (stitching precision, reinforcement, etc.) and durability will be a little bit better on the SDA. Cosmetic details (rivets, buttons, etc) will be a little bit better on the Samurai. The S0500XX will have slubbier denim than the SD-103, for better or for worse.

Personally, I prefer the SD-103. But objectively, there's not too much separating the two.

Does anyone here have experience with the SDA sweatshirts? I'm thinking about getting the indigo-dyed one from BIG.

that's an SDA sweater. true to size.

DSC_3970.jpg