Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

so you really did it. from Lewis? or DC4?

Yeah, for only 85 GBP from Lewis' sale (instead of 235 GBP).

^^ But you have your Indy's to break in?

Interesting pick-up nonetheless.

Yeah, I'm currently working on my Indys and my lovely 203's. I was just looking for a nice WASHED alternative to my dry denims. Fit, finish and quality is awesome. And the cut is a nice 50's cut, a bit tighter, pretty nice. I'm gonna post some fit pics soon.

More or less wondering why they retail $70 less than the 100 line. I'm guessing because it's American as opposed to Japanese denim.

Cheers for the quick response though.

I've also asked myself, dunno. They're pretty nice and outa stock, afaik. But hey, if I remember right there are two or three different models (I've seen besides my one a Lee-type and one with red threads). I've got the regular one:

l1010806_p1.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, they don't have the hidden back pocket rivets. That's another thing that adds cost to the higher end line.

If I'm not mistaken, they don't have the hidden back pocket rivets. That's another thing that adds cost to the higher end line.

I don't miss a thing on 'em. They're not that special like my Indys, but as good as any other "better" jean. I like 'em. Strange thing on 203's is their huuge inseam (38", if I remember right. My pair was hemmed by the Clerk).

Here's something new and interesting from SDA, the 2010 Christmas edition X's-31 jeans. Looks like an SD-103-ish cut in 21 oz. denim with indigo warp threads and black ink-dyed weft yarns. Black hair-on-hide patch, zip fly, retails for 29,190 yen. These look really nice, I like them a lot!

From rakuten? Where else to cop?