Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

• 2 weeks later...

Found these photos on my computer, I think they are SD-103s? Lee repro LHT on one side, Levis repro RHT on the other.

I must of purchased these around 2009 and the photos are probably with about a year of wear. I hope they are still in a box somewhere! Have to dig them out and keep wearing them.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

New-ish

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

Cycling in jeans is never a good idea.

DSC_0049.jpg

My. 107 have just arrived and are to small  :o

Went off BiG measurement guide and everything is pretty spot on except for the waist, measuring the same method the waist is a good inch and half smaller at least. Can't get the top two buttons anywhere near done up.. It's either return to japan or stick a stretching block in the waist and pray for the best?

BIG's measurements for 103s after a wash were wildly different from Denimio's.

Perhaps they have different runs or something since the patches are different?

But yeah for szie 31, BIG has it at 29", while Denimio has it at 30.7"...That's almost 2 inches difference.

The patches are different because Denimio has the domestic version featuring 2 pigs pulling a pair of jeans apart, banned outside Jspan by the Levi's ruling, whilst BiG has the export patch with the jeans obscured by Mt Fuji. Same jeans though apart from that.

BIG's measurements for 103s after a wash were wildly different from Denimio's.

Perhaps they have different runs or something since the patches are different?

But yeah for szie 31, BIG has it at 29", while Denimio has it at 30.7"...That's almost 2 inches difference.

Can't comment on SDA, but BiG and Denimio's measurements for the size 36 Fullcount 0105 are both wrong  (BiG got the waist right, Denimio got the other measurements right).  I'd compare measurements from other vendors on Rakuten before deciding on what size SDA to go with.

keep in mind, Denimio doesn't measure the jeans themselves (mostly) and the waist measurements they provide are by the manufacturer and are done the Japanese way: measuring the full inner circumfence. this way the waist measurement is bigger than using the BiG method

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Found these photos on my computer, I think they are SD-103s? Lee repro LHT on one side, Levis repro RHT on the other.

I must of purchased these around 2009 and the photos are probably with about a year of wear. I hope they are still in a box somewhere! Have to dig them out and keep wearing them.

Cycling in jeans is never a good idea.

Holy shit

One of the best gaded jeans I jave seen since a while on your second pic!

Whenever finding them agaon let me know and email me more pics from them

And be sure to never ever throwing them away.

Otherwise let me know before.

It would be an honour to display them in the Jeansmuseum of heaviest fadings some day

keep in mind, Denimio doesn't measure the jeans themselves (mostly) and the waist measurements they provide are by the manufacturer and are done the Japanese way: measuring the full inner circumfence. this way the waist measurement is bigger than using the BiG method

I would like to add that they have measured pairs for me to make sure I got the right size. Tough that clearly doesn't help your case Zack.

My 101's havn't stretched much but I must say they didn't shrink a lot again when I've washed them.

Decided to return and size up and go raw instead of one wash. One of the benefits of dealing with Denimo is there discount returns policy. Great guys, can't wait to get em. I got to European patch on the pair I'm returning, hoping to get the JP patch on the new pair 

I would like to add that they have measured pairs for me to make sure I got the right size. Tough that clearly doesn't help your case Zack.

My 101's havn't stretched much but I must say they didn't shrink a lot again when I've washed them.

You are, of course, correct! :)

But it might take some time for them to do it...I am waiting since tuesday for some basic measurements