Acronym.

Westbrook

The last time I ordered from Union, it took about 4 days before i got confirmation of postage. I got everything fine though, i think they're just slow and can only imagine it to be considerably worse when they're having a sale. They do need to address their customer service response times but I don't think it's anything to worry about if your orders are in (in my experience at least).

Yeah I tried calling them a couple of times yesterday but the calls to their shipping department just go to voicemail. Was hoping to have P17s for Watkins Glen this weekend but no dice.

From my experience with them, they only have one point woman for online order customer service. If you do get her on the horn, she is awesome. I get the impression they are understaffed and they operate semi independently of the actual store. I agree with dophinski though, if your orders are in you should get your product. I find the website reconciles it's inventory pretty quickly.

You definitely dont want it bunching around your knees like that in the heat

I've done something similar in the last with some Maharishi upcycled BDUs and it's a lot more comfortable when it's really hot because of the air flow.

welp, saw it coming from a mile away....p-17's got cancelled :(

Not to salt the wound but I got my shipping confirmation as well (from Union).  Did you hit them up?  Did they give a reason?

P17s arrived today. I think you could fit two of me inside the diameter of the waist (and they're a medium) but when the drawstring is strung and you're wearing a top it all somehow works.

No plastic bag or spec sheet which i am sure might have cause some in here to hyperventilate.

Mine came in a bag with a sheet (from union)... but it's meaningless to me.

Just something I noticed, properly scrunching the waistband was not immediately apparent.  If you pull both ends of the band out in front of you (so pressure is on your back) it scrunches up excellently (versus half tying it and/or pulling the band out to your opposite side).

Gf hates them but idgaf.  ninja hammer pants goooo

Edited by Stacks

If I wasn't sitting in a bar currently I'd try that right now. Since my better half called my P16s hammer pants she had nowhere to go with these ones.

Edit: wow ok that's really clever (as usual). The mediums do actually fit like a medium.

Edited by drgitlin

Does anyone know how this is affixing?

elCiyI.jpg

And also if the method is possible on the J28?

Looks like they used the jacketsling to hold onto one of the drawstrings on the hood, and then their fingers to hold the leading edge in place for the photo.