Acronym.

Westbrook

I guess I have to give ACR credit (between the lunars/highs and S/S 16 teases) for not just rehashing the same shit over and over again in the knowledge that the usual crowd will buy a jacket with a new pocket/fabric, or random product with the ACR name (cough cough, second ACG collection--gotta pay rent though).

A good design is timeless. You don't need to invent new products every year to justify producing and selling them. Especially when those products have sold out. It's not always about getting old customers to buy this year's model (cough cough Apple). Sometimes it's just a matter of recognising that there's a demand for your product and supplying that demand by restocking. 

If there's a design that people want (e.g., one of the ACG items) and there's no stock (the 2-in-1 jacket sold out very fast) I see nothing wrong with selling the same thing the year later. So long as there's no unjustified price hike. 

I saw one on a rack in Brooklyn, in daylight.  The cloth wasn't especially aggressive;  in fact, I think I remember it being kind of matte.  It definitely caught the eye, but nothing like the silver mylar pimp-overcoat hanging across from it.

Where in Brooklyn sells ACR?

Fair enough sypron, and I happen to be of the same mind as you. I would humbly say ACR does have a number of timeless designs, and I can also respect the restock situation discussed simply as a matter of business sense. I think part of this "problem", if you will, has to do with expectations on the consumer's part for a reinvented wheel every season.

Is there a date set for the FW drop?

Apologies in advance if this question has already been answered.

yo, close your eyes. take a deep breath. it's a fucking jacket. you aren't sharing bedsheets.

Yo, open your eyes to the jacket you're wearing.

It's not a fucking jacket, it's data. It's all data we're sharing. 

Edited by cmdR

Yo, open your eyes to the jacket you're wearing.

It's not a fucking jacket, it's data. It's all data we're sharing. 

I get you want to live in a futuristic cyber dystopia

but take off those rose-colored glasses, neo

Can anyone speak as to whether the next drop will cary something for the more reserved, conservative Acronym fan? (i.e. Nothing too crazy, a bit classic, geared towards someone who should probably be wearing Veilance but thinks their jackets fit like shit.)

Can anyone speak as to whether the next drop will cary something for the more reserved, conservative Acronym fan? (i.e. Nothing too crazy, a bit classic, geared towards someone who should probably be wearing Veilance but thinks their jackets fit like shit.)

Errolson field tests pieces from the upcoming collection all the time.

You might like this one. 

Pics

https://instagram.com/p/uzW8P2BDQi/

https://instagram.com/p/om7hSjlZ-w/

Vidya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6p9cj3QqmM

Any description ? photo has been removed. . .

Erlsn surrounded by a group of guys, likely models, mostly wearing black hoodies and nike shorts. The picture was framed to not show what shoes they were wearing. Could be ACG not ACRxNike but hype mode initiated