Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

I know that some are you guys are pretty local to Roy, but for those of you that have had the jeans shipped, what have you experienced for timing?

I received mine within 2 business days from being sent CA to NC. I placed my order and sent payment about 2 days prior, so I'd say 4 days total. However, I'm sure the turnaround time will fluctuate for obvious reasons.

That's good to hear. I think he might get even more busy when Roy6's and my plan come to fruition...

T he might get even more busy when Roy6's and my plan come to fruition...

There was a time when Roy was all, Almostnice this, Almostnice that. Now it's all you and him.

Just 'cos Almostnice has hit the speedbump of mid-life crisis, he's left sprawled on the sidewalk. What happened to fidelity? Is it just a word that has lost all resonance in modern times??

That's good to hear. I think he might get even more busy when Roy6's and my plan come to fruition...

Doubleplusgood.

I gotta say, I've been wearing my ROYs for a bout a week now, not as a work jean, but in every other minute of the day until bed, and they are already the most comfortable jean I've ever worn. I love LVC, but ROY is the nicest non-repro jean I've owned yet.

You can climb a fence (or ladder) in them, like ROY said:

4631678282_e6b1d5542a_o.jpg

I've also been digging the many nice little details of these jeans:

4636340205_8a34064cfa_o.jpg

That's a chunky-ass chain stitch! Solid.

4636340117_2f800c0cb9_o.jpg

There was a time when Roy was all, Almostnice this, Almostnice that. Now it's all you and him.

Just 'cos Almostnice has hit the speedbump of mid-life crisis, he's left sprawled on the sidewalk. What happened to fidelity? Is it just a word that has lost all resonance in modern times??

What, don't want to go back another loop on that chain to where YOU were my internet boyfriend? I still love you both, but things change. People change. Seasons change.

Hey, I see an opportunity and I take it. One man's loss is another's gain. There are probably some other cliches I could use, but I think you might get the picture. Now, keep your nose out of other people's business... huh.

And stop getting so jealous.

Using your combined DNA to clone a race of denim geeks and outfitting them all with ROY jeans?

That and world domination.

It's like joining the Kiss Army back in the day. Every kid worth his salt made an attempt at a Gene Simmons face paint one halloween or another.

"I-I-I wanna rock my Roys all ni-i-ight, and work my Roys e'vry day!"

I just wish I had some dough, I'd jump on this bandwagon and beat the drum too. Something about this guys' operation just strikes a chord, and makes you want to be a part of it.

I'd love to get in on these two - for me it's more than i have 3 pairs that i'm trying (and failing) to rotate, and while another pair would be awesome, it'd just be a pair of unworn jeans I end up having hanging in my room

Yes, they used to make stereo equipment didn't they?;)

enough is enough,stop it now!

Oh,thats so typical for all of you,as soon as the cat leaves the house the mice start to dance on the table! or should i say trample on my hurt feelings?

and Vinneus: you where the last person i expected to stab me in the back!

if you would have finished the wig you promised me long long ago,me and roy would still enjoying a fruitful relationship,shame on you!

and rnr,enjoy your little victory as much as you can cause it will not last very long.

this dirty dog will promise you the blue in the sky,but as soon as the first little problems appear he will drop you like a hot potatoe and jump on to the next one passing by.

wonder who this will be?