Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

been in these RRL's for 4 months straight, tomorrow! im ready.... my Roy boots need there mate!

You're gonna be my denim counterpart.

been in these RRL's for 4 months straight, tomorrow! im ready.... my Roy boots need there mate!

Mine took close to 3 weeks, Roy had some technical issues, but once they were resolved, the jeans were shipped on last Tuesday and got here on Friday visa USPS

so it actually just tooked me some like 2hours to go through the whole thread (page 1-32) reading every single post + watching/reading every single link posted.

2hours of actual sleeping-time...now i only have about 4hours of sleep left and i have to say that i don't regret one single second of those 2hours reading...

even if i haven't talked to roy or such things i have a feeling that i know him and his work, just by reading through all these pages. all of you guys are fantastic...+rep for all of you (mission impossible though!)

roy6 your post with showing how roy made your jeans was incredible. thanks for that!...

result of 2hours reading -> i think i felt in love with those jeans :) + subscribed ;)...

Put on the Roy's today for their second day of actual wear but my Sugarcane 1966's got jealous....Didn't want to take them off!

Truly. I'm about 4 months into a pair of LVC and am determined to stick with them (even though they're kinda too tight), so the ROYs are getting really light wear.

Sigh.

Alright, so if roy6 isn't breaking them in, who else is there? lol maybe I should re-think my priorities before the eternal contest starts...

Well I am definitely still busting up my ducks. I don't know about the rest of these slack jawed chumps around here.