Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

I did measurements on my fav. pair of jeans. Send the measurements to Roy and he recommended a W33.

Jeans are too long at the moment, but i'll soak em first. I hate my jeans being just that bit short, so therefore I went with a longer one.

BTW: measurement were made on a Nudie AJ, (tagged 30x34).

This Roy is a 33x36 jean.

your nudie AJ is tagged 30x34 and you went with a 33x36 in the roys?...if that's the way to go i need to go with a 37x36 in the roys cuz my AJ's are tagged 34x32...hmmmmmmmm...

going to shoot him a pm though!...

Have to say, my actual waist (measured on skin) is about 32.5''

But all my other jeans (AJ dry dirt organic etc.) are W30. Except for my 511 STF, thats a W33 also.

I think it's best if you just measure the waist of your fav. pair of jeans.

R u serious?!?!?! I may go out there tomorrow to speak with the man himself. If this is true, I am mos def copping!!! Picture???

No, just kidding. I could just imagine ROY sitting in his warehouse pumping out jeans and starting to go crazy with the chainstitch embroidering.

the only reason i can tolerate and actually read all these fit questions is because of the deadline..... kinda crazy.

I know the feeling. Three days out of five I get a PM asking me what size to buy LVC 1947.

I do get thanked sometimes. THe last one was from lazytiki on 27 March. I've just repped him cos it's such a freakin' rare occurrence.

Edit Don't mind, I should point out. there are so many compensations, like almostnice's sunny smiles, and the close-ups of roy6's crotch, the perfect accompaniment to my morning espresso.

Edit Don't mind, I should point out. there are so many compensations, like almostnice's sunny smiles, and the close-ups of roy6's crotch, the perfect accompaniment to my morning espresso.

God, I laughed so hard I spat my espresso out! Fking waste. :D

The Roys do look amazing. I know I'm gonna regret not jumping on these..:(

i will ponder only one thing until the 25th of June...whether or not I NEED to buy a pair of these. right now it looks like yes.

the only reason i can tolerate and actually read all these fit questions is because of the deadline..... kinda crazy.

sorry but am i missing something?

going along with what Z said... is he stopping production or something for a while?

would like to grab a pair of these at the summer's end

its all good, youre right the threads not long at all and i've read about 95% of it.

at first i went back 4 pages to catch up, but kinda forgot how explosive this thread can be, especially about shit like this. 8 pages back is just a day and a half ago.... too bad about the news though

4713216982_ed176f977a_b.jpg

4713214360_4a14c245fc_b.jpg

Good morning, Paul.

Bloody hell! I was checking my email and browsing for news on the iPod touch in bed this morning, my son beside me, when we saw this outrage.

He is a fairly well-balanced child but it will take years for the psychological damage to heal.