Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

enough is enough,stop it now!

Oh,thats so typical for all of you,as soon as the cat leaves the house the mice start to dance on the table! or should i say trample on my hurt feelings?

and Vinneus: you where the last person i expected to stab me in the back!

if you would have finished the wig you promised me long long ago,me and roy would still enjoying a fruitful relationship,shame on you!

and rnr,enjoy your little victory as much as you can cause it will not last very long.

this dirty dog will promise you the blue in the sky,but as soon as the first little problems appear he will drop you like a hot potatoe and jump on to the next one passing by.

wonder who this will be?

quayle96.gif

I've heard many euphemisms, "his collection" is a new one...

I believe almostnice is referring to my belief that you should have closet privileges with your internet boyfriend- before your fingers start typing, Paul, I mean that you should get to wear their clothes with impunity when you're in the same city.

Anyway, what was this thread about again? Oh right, ROY jeans.

I know a bunch of people here have gotten theirs, where are the pictures of you all wearing them in? Working, doing fun stuff, you know, living in them.

Unless you ladies were just buying for your collections?

Rnr, we've only seen the ducks once. Why don't you get your girlfriend to take a picture of you actually doing something (besides playing pocket pool) in them?

I believe almostnice is referring to my belief that you should have closet privileges with your internet boyfriend- before your fingers start typing, Paul, I mean that you should get to wear their clothes with impunity when you're in the same city.

Anyway, what was this thread about again? Oh right, ROY jeans.

I know a bunch of people here have gotten theirs, where are the pictures of you all wearing them in? Working, doing fun stuff, you know, living in them.

Rnr, we've only seen the ducks once. Why don't you get your girlfriend to take a picture of you actually doing something (besides playing pocket pool) in them?

Because my old lady beats me like a little puppy and then laughs at me for being such an internet geek. Between her and Paul T degrading me on this board I can't take it.

allright cord,and now pronounce Kartoffel please and i dont want to hear any slip of the tongue,otherwise you will write " I shall not correct almostnice" 1000 times.

actually, I took 3 years of German, however my teacher was about as worthless as they come. points for trying though?

lol not exactly for my collection but I don't plan on wearing my pair for a few more months...Need to dedicate myself to one pair at a time for once but of course I'll look forward to your updates ;)

Fuck man. I forgot to post this in the thread it belongs. My ROYs are doin great and they are seeing a lot of wear. I never thought I would wear non-denim pants more than my denim stuff. This is an x-post from waywt

waywtd2010529.jpg

LVC bunkhouse shirt (I am gonna say this counts as denim)

ROY ducks

Roy boots

brand new Horween belt

hey can anyone please help me?

how do these jeans fit compared to samurai 710s? i wear size 31 in the samurais, but i dont know if i should get size 31 or size 32 in these. thanks!!!!!

Roy has a shitload of informative stuff on his site. If you have a pair of 710's that you like the fit of, measure them according to his methodology and compare that to the sizing card on the site, Im guessing the leg on the 710's is going to be slimmer.

Anyone interested in a soaked but unworn pair of Roy's tagged 39x36.25 ?

Post soak measures 37 waist and 34 inseam

These ended up being too big for me.

I measured off a pair of jeans that fit me well but are a slimmer cut so it didn't translate.

The jeans themselves are a thing of beauty and I hope to find someone who will get some use out of them.

PM me if interested.

They shrunk 2" below tagged size?

What'd they start at?