M.O.A

Introducing Tellason Denim

Hi guys, do any of you have any sizing advice on the coverall jacket? I am usually a size large (42-44) in jackets but I can't seem to find sizing or measurements on the coverall jacket! I don't want it to be too baggy if you know what I mean, I will be ordering this from abroad, probably the US as nowhere in the UK seems to stock the 16.5oz version!  so I would prefer not to have to return it as that would get very expensive! Any insight would be very much appreciated! 

Peace

Dylan

On 1/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, dylanbooth78 said:

Hi guys, do any of you have any sizing advice on the coverall jacket? I am usually a size large (42-44) in jackets but I can't seem to find sizing or measurements on the coverall jacket! I don't want it to be too baggy if you know what I mean, I will be ordering this from abroad, probably the US as nowhere in the UK seems to stock the 16.5oz version!  so I would prefer not to have to return it as that would get very expensive! Any insight would be very much appreciated! 

Peace

Dylan

If you have an athletic build size up one size if you have a normal build youll be fine in your typical size. I have the canvas coverall in a medium and its a little snug with anything under it. Its also a little short Id much prefer the Large. I believe im somewhere around the same size as you. I have the Clampdown denim shirt and its an XL i dont know if this helps at all.

Here is my Clampdown denim shirt ive had it for just about 2 years I wear it pretty much everyday. It has 4-5 washes on it. I love this shirt!

20170126_111835.jpg

20170126_111910.jpg

How does the clampdown sizing work for you? The measurement listed suggest fairly narrow shoulders...?

OFSSLbr.jpg7zs5xpl.jpgwzPo3rv.jpgR8QNGKC.jpgAnkara red line cone denim. Good leg twist action on these