What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

and where are you doing national service, bosco? also, where are you in the pic? looks like you're walking along the roadworks near great eastern hwy or something... :P

nah mate. i'm up in clarksons. way past the mitchell up north. where the train depot is. long way from great eastern. haha. doing nationals in singapore. still got the damn citizenship that's why it's a bummer.

Still stuck in corporate housing, hopefully navigating a lease on tuesday.

6089288425_a43b2f6b86.jpg

compass

obey

NB

pbj xx-007

toms (no vis)

nah mate. i'm up in clarksons. way past the mitchell up north. where the train depot is. long way from great eastern. haha. doing nationals in singapore. still got the damn citizenship that's why it's a bummer.

ah fair enough. I had a mate who was in the same situation - he refused to go back. I think if he tries to re-enter the country now he'll be jailed/forced to do NS. not sure if that's how it works...

still, it's only 2 years, and no doubt you'll get a lot out of it...?

IMG_1344.jpg

Survived Irene! Early this morning (8-28-11) when the rain subsided I ventured out to the west side of the city to see if there was any flooding from the Hudson River. Nothing too exciting but the water you see in the back was definitely higher than it normally is. Let's hope the Big Apple get's back to the normal flow of things as quickly as possible.

Took my new 24oz Samurai s5000s out for a spin.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic