What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I've thought about it..... I've got a scrawny neck so a bald head might make me look even more insane than I do already.

I'm a teacher, so good summer appearance "try-out".

Army Cap

Converge

IH 634 S-B

Vans Skate Hi

Two seconds later, the pigeon lay dead on the pavement, and no one even saw him move.

Brixton

Filson

vintage Health-Gard thermal (thank you robbie- fit is 100%)

RxC

White's

Apologies for the ignorance, but did those RxCs come with bracers buttons? I could've sworn I read that they didn't. Either way, looks good (particularly with the tattoos).

Anyway, this is probably about the WAYWT I need to post between now and fall, since it'll basically be the same thing from here on out. X-post from SExDB contest thread.

pDCOd.jpg

AA

SExDBxSxS

GATs

I've thought about it..... I've got a scrawny neck so a bald head might make me look even more insane than I do already.

I'm a teacher, so good summer appearance "try-out".

Shave all off and get a good tan. Pump some irons in the gym and I damn guarantee that you will never look back.

Shave all off and get a good tan. Pump some irons in the gym and I damn guarantee that you will never look back.

Or just shave it and look like Cyrus The Virus.

question...

Where do you guys get your brace buttons? And where do you take them to get them put on your jeans...

Some people find buttons of an appropriate size and sew them on:

5331318772_853e4ee68d_o.jpg

You can buy metal press buttons that you hammer on from various dealers (Carhart carries some), or any good tailor, especially ones who work a lot with denim, will probably have some buttons in stock they can put on for you.

The Levi's tailor shops can put on branded buttons, but only for Levi's-made products.

Not posting pictures of myself wearing jeans on the internet, I can tell you that much. :D

I've been busy learning things and not working at Starschmucks. I think I'm going to plan a second ROY x Burrito x Dolores park meet up, just as a heads up to the ROY wearing west coast folks who might like to attend.

last few days

day1wait.jpg

nom d gloves

chalky didgets jacket

tg infinity scarf

dues ex machina crew

ROY

docs

sitting on NB bag

day3b.jpg

tg infinity scarf

ricochet t

nom d gloves

zissou belt

ROY

docs

day8g.jpg

nom d gloves ricochet t

tg infinity scarf

tg bag

some melbourne label skinny jeans

docs

lasthi.jpg

zambesi t

zissou belt

ROY

palladiums

More of the usual blurry low qual pic from me.

Triple denim day.

hat- bailey

Jacket- Atelier La Durance

Chambray- Shore Leave

Jeans- Allevol

Boots- Quoddy

Bag- Sidewinder Apparel

15yvsj5.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic