What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

This is pretty much like my last post, but i've been driving around the outskirts of Elwood,NE (where I work) while I wait for my wife to get off work trying to get lost so I can learn how to find my way back. A whole lot of nothing out here, which is nice but makes taking decent pictures a little hard.

DSCN7881.jpg

DSCN7878.jpg a lonesome cloud.

thanks for all the reps and stuff, folks. As I've mentioned before, the jeans are Levi's 1966 super slims. There's plenty of older pics of them if you search the evo and denim repair threads, but I thought I'd wait to do a detailed update on their "end of 2010 and first chunk of 2011" wear until April when they hit the 2 year mark.

hard to follow up ghost hap, but i'll try...;)

5394201942_144ef79c5d_z.jpg

5394202510_0dcde781c2.jpg

5394202228_2af11f309b.jpg

spiewak jacket

wool cardigan

gap

henley

Sugarcane Hawaii

Frye workboot

Guest redchris

che looks susan perb as usual.

Great Trickers.

FFFFreeezing (literally) today in Mancunia, quick pic of the canadian tux before coat on

28012011679.jpg

IH-526J

SC sawtooth plaid

sc 1945

Blundstone

Thats Jake in the corner, I swear he tried to drag a fucking seagull through the flap t'other day.

Kickfilp what? The 9ft spine, no. Can skate it though. Posted video awhile back. Great park if your ever up north you should check it out! Mini and spine might be alittle too big for you though:D it is for most.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic