What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Thanks.

I wish I bought a 2nd pair as well. And at whateveve discounted price they were at, at the time... Woulda been a good investment. Hence why I've left mine fresh since then.

yeah me too, i worked at a skate shop and these sat for days i should of just grabbed all the 9.5s in these like i did with authentics haha.

ha! in a most nonliteral sense my friend. i'm a desk jockey who cleans up messes / fights (corporate) fires.

icon11.gif

Hahahahaha wow I MASSIVELY misunderstood some previous post of yours then!

In that sense... I'm definitely a Ugandan firefighter.

Guest redchris
Z some awesome jeans!

We're going on an adventure to Costco today ;) After looking at these pictures i realize how much weight i need to drop : /

9zL62.jpg

0APqY.jpg

fuckin' ell mate wot you on about? You're fuckin' anorexic.

fuckin' ell mate wot you on about? You're fuckin' anorexic.

just a bit around the gut, been stuffing to much fatty foods down the ole gob

random work fit

tumblr_l9jz2hZpnU1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

i thought you had a pipe in your mouth, this is nice though whats the info on the shirt?

Damn marvin, those jeans are amazing. Love the look of the denim. Are they available online anywhere, or just at the retail location?

Yes they are available at my store and through my website. Email or call me directly and I can give the rundown of the mill we use and that we manufacture all the denim at my shop from start to finish.

Robert Schaeffer

Schaeffers Garment Hotel

323-798-4310

[email protected]

In my first week of work here, I did like all good new-hires do, and overdressed like whoa: shirt, tie, slacks... and I've never stopped getting shit about it from my colleagues.

So in celebration of my 1 year anniversary, I decided to bust out a tie again (but the slacks stayed at home!)

IMG_2314.jpg

American Optical

Kenneth Cole tie

Banana Republic shirt (I love this shirt - so well-fitting, comfortable and light... can't really tell but it's actually a very nice pale yellow with slight textured striping)

Unlucky

Tellason Strummer

Freeman

(annoys me a bit that my tie is off-centered and a bit too short, but I'll let it go this time...)

Yes they are available at my store and through my website. Email or call me directly and I can give the rundown of the mill we use and that we manufacture all the denim at my shop from start to finish.

Robert Schaeffer

Schaeffers Garment Hotel

323-798-4310

[email protected]

I can vouch for both Rob's service and his product. The real deal both.

Have a pair of said jeans that have the prime spot in my rotation. Great denim, really...

20jsqhj.jpg

Inverallen Knit Tuque (sup Laaaaars)

45rpm Cotton/Linen Indigo 5 button jacket

45rpm Indigo half-button smock

Real McCoy Handkerchief

Tanner Goods Ring Belt

RRL cargo pants

Merrell Wilderness Boots

• sufu1 unpinned this topic