What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I LOVE LFC's got the hottest fashion accessory around superdenim these days.... a child! Hmmm maybe I should pick one of those up here? I hear African babies are all the rage in Hollywood.

Seriously though, that shot is ridiculously cute, LFC.

In Acholi Ber hotel, Gulu (in town to observe a training).

IMG_2361.jpg

second hand St. John's Bay shirt from Owino market

Unlucky

Tissot T-Touch

Tellason Strummer

Mount's Bay (also second hand from a market...)

Hmm... I guess it's a second-hand "Bay" themed day!

78d6e39c.jpg

vintage

helmut lang

polo (no vis)

sexih07

vintage

I love lfc- Yes, I'm a huge morrissey fan.

Farmer- every time you post working pics, I get a little jealous!

Dkatz-even though my username says otherwise, I'm no longer straight edge.

Everyone has been looking great, will rep where I can.

lilldavid what brand is the sweater?

I love that its fall and people get to bust out their cool shit...great fits everyone lately. i'll try to spread some rep around to ya'll

5055307893_29bfd0ba2d_z.jpg

5055924220_66d5b4f56d_z.jpg

5055925978_a21df4d1de_z.jpg

slingshot bag

chambray

old belt

pbj xx-007

frye workboot

Okay so ive gotten a bunch of PM's asking "where to cop" and "hows the fit" so im just gunna post here....

This all started in mid auguast when i met "Ryan" a rep for Oak Street Boot Makers in Self Edge nyc, we b.s. 'ed back and forth and i wound up complimenting his mocs. he lead me to the oak street boot makers site.

So as far as the fit, i sized the same as Alden, i have a few models and was advised to buy the same size. so i went 9.5, and as far as the fit, i put them on straight from the box this morning and worked a 8 hour day on my feet (at the salon) and am still in them as i type. Great Shoes.

X-Posted in Momotaro thread

007.jpg

Staple

Momotaro 0905sp

Palladium

Sorry, Z, but around here, it's still hitting 80 every day. Thus, I'm still wearing t-shirts.

EDIT: sorry about the size of the pic. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, and resizing didn't work the way I hoped.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Thanks very much for the comments everyone, she is a little star! Growing up far too fast though, which is why I try to get plenty of pictures!

I LOVE LFC's got the hottest fashion accessory around superdenim these days.... a child!

HAHAHA, she just seems to always turn up! Honestly, I'd forgot the timer was on once she pulled up on her ride, then heard the camera click and the outcome was ace!

Guest redchris

No hate from a fellow dad mate, but you lot are truly dreadful at the minute, not that I think my gang will be winning 'owt soon.

GLAZERS OUT.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic