What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

haha riff, that is such a morse fit and morse fit pic minus the shoes. haha nice parka and 007s, they are tempting me but alas many other things do. info on the parka?

Cheers ranon! Parka is a Visvim Nomad from a few seasons back!

RIFF!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT GRAY SUPREME! SELL IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

setterman nice tux haha digging the levi fit

and same as lantern what jeans are they?

Yeah - welcome setterman!

Panda - the hats are up on the supreme on-line shop:

www.supremenewyork.com

^^ beeeeeeetus - are you in SLC? i'm there quite a bit for work. sufu mini-meet up?

I am indeed. Well, Provo actually but I work in Sandy if you know where that is. We should grab a beer or something next time you're out here.

What do you do that brings you to SLC?

love this shot man. beyond solid gold. i'm gonna dress my kid up like that when i get one! must spread but always love your fits!

Agreed. My sister is having her first kid next month, and I already bought the little dude a pair of Frye engineers and some dark denim. I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon so I'm gonna spoil my nephew.

Agreed. My sister is having her first kid next month, and I already bought the little dude a pair of Frye engineers and some dark denim. I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon so I'm gonna spoil my nephew.

speaking on behalf of spoiled nephews, that is in fact a very good idea

I am indeed. Well, Provo actually but I work in Sandy if you know where that is. We should grab a beer or something next time you're out here.

What do you do that brings you to SLC?

Ha! I was just in SLC at the Little America - but only for 24hrs. I usually shack at the Holiday Inn in Sandy. I'll ping you the next time I'm out there.

Cheers!

IMG_2179990.jpg

must spread, must spread, blah blah. couldn't rep you for the wayjdt, and can't for this fit.

ps. 12 cord!? holy mother.....

• sufu1 unpinned this topic