What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

garage queen is here

Back to fits.

duuuuude, my first real car was a 99 m3 coupe estoril on grey. I see you have an estoril/black! Lucky you!

I miss that car so much. Every time i see an e36 m3 i miss that bitch!

Any mods on it?

highland park (18) & lagavulin (16) have both become favorites of mine. macallan is another vice, but i've never had the 25 -- must be damned fine stuff.

if you like islays, you have to try the ardbeg uigeadail (if you haven't already). best islay out imo and hands down my fav scotch. lagavulin is nice but lacks the strong peat that i look for in an islay.

Wowser, I have a lot of catching up to do! After four glorious TV/internet free days up in cottage country! Great fits, y'all....

Before we left the cottage...

38dae333.jpg

40cb319d.jpg

RW

PBJ

FH

old flannel workshirt

...missing balcony

duuuuude, my first real car was a 99 m3 coupe estoril on grey. I see you have an estoril/black! Lucky you!

I miss that car so much. Every time i see an e36 m3 i miss that bitch!

Any mods on it?

Wanted to keep it bone stock, but had to replace that choke box of an intake with a true cold air. Other than that its factory. Bought it with the contour wheels and searched to find the sport wheels for 2 years because that how I always imagined it. 7,xxx on the clock:D. The dirtythirty2 has all the bolt on and cpu(giac) mods minus forced induction and has been stripped of about a k of weight for delivery purposes :rolleyes:. Just a 2 seater with no sound deadning.. oh the drone on the highway, but don't mind. Was tuned by the now ghetto infamous and defunct eip. anyways

IMG_0984ki.jpg

gutted hatchback

supreme

^ looking cozy!

I'm bored in the office, wearing a power suit, so I'll play catch-up on fit pics :) From Saturday, up at the cottage

a1500426.jpg

4a3d82d7.jpg

215d21a0.jpg

RW

SExIH07BK

MF x2

Still on my Roberto Bolano kick....

• sufu1 unpinned this topic