What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Local shirt

Samurai

Nadien boots

DSC09926.jpg

DSC09945.jpg

Im a hobbyist strapmaker, threw in a couple of my watches with straps I made for them in there:

DSC09955.jpg

DSC09957.jpg

nice straps and boots of course!!!!,... are those panerai watches? sorry outta rep,... but i will get you another time ;)

^Thank you superscore, given my position i guess that would be much appreciated;)

They are pam style sterile homages with handwind movements, very well made without the price tag( I know this is a touchy subject in here so ill leave it at that)

DSC09932.jpg

Guest forest

top [url23978_347216318950_507218950_3840655_4918680_n.jpg[/url]

bottom [url23978_344784958950_507218950_3833051_851879_n.jpg[/url]

vintage levis orange tag denim jacket, J-crew argyle sweat,levis weastern shirt, black flag t shirt,1966 sugar canes,red wings.

^Thank you superscore, given my position i guess that would be much appreciated;)

They are pam style sterile homages with handwind movements, very well made without the price tag( I know this is a touchy subject in here so ill leave it at that)

DSC09932.jpg

absolutely gorgeous!!!! you´ve got some talent! +1

i used to own a pan a couple of years ago but was not impressed with the quality at all,... back then they did use general ETA movements were one can expect a manufactured one, imo,... especially for a watch with a price tag that steep,....

i am back to my old faithful a vintage Rolex Explorer 1 which i randomly wear (btw the original way to wear that watch) with a leather strap, but this strap is by far not as beautifully made as yours are...

and there is nothing wrong with wearing/buying nice watches not made by a certain company or with a uge "cloud",... just my 2cents,....

will rep you for sure

Some good stuff on this page! Vinneus - great look. Outta rep but will return! That red chambray is calling me! :)

@ kino: we need better-lit pics of you.... Denim & rubber, eh? ;)

Crosspost from WAYJDT:

relaxing01.jpg

vis (no viz), lvc47, sugar cane, patagonia pack & fingerless gloves, mad hatter beanie...

thanks... and I guess you could say that it's a denim recycling bin. I made some cutoff shorts a while ago, but I never wear them so I've been putting all my old water bottles in them.

well dang, that's a recycling twofer

• sufu1 unpinned this topic