What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

6242201632_555ffe79b3_b.jpg

Shirt: Woolrich Woolen Mills Knockabout

Pants: Engineered Garments Fatigues

Shoes: Redwing Work Oxfords

Pup: Australian Cattle-dog/Dachshund

I know these aren't jeans - should I use a diff WAYWT thread?

very sharp roy. I assume the 557 was decorated by LVC? Would love to see some close ups of the details.

Thanks! Yes, finished by LVC. A 505 jacket from last year. I'd only seen this one at the LVC shop before I found this one.

6241892205_e3f424451f_b.jpg

What wore Sundaynight after an unplanned,drunkrelated dump in the Elbe river. As my G10 is still buried in a pot of rice, i am using my new Samsung Galaxy which i bought yesterday. looks like i need more practice or an enhancing app. any hints are wecome.

go big or go home

What wore Sundaynight after an unplanned,drunkrelated dump in the Elbe river. As my G10 is still buried in a pot of rice, i am using my new Samsung Galaxy which i bought yesterday. looks like i need more practice or an enhancing app. any hints are wecome.

6242534857_a8a47c252d.jpg

LOL it's like you dissapeared.

Good job Almostnice! I fell off the dock while fully clothed over the 4th of July weekend this year....ruined my cell phone in the process.
I am so glad to wait to get my first one ever til yesterday.

the drowned one was a 5 year old Sony Erricson, who cares :). Now i can laugh about, another escapade in my life. some things never change.

yep, those are 8134's, bought them a week ago. and i expect the featherstones to arrive every hour. working in a RW store is dangerous...sigh.

Out of interest, Have you had the new style Beckmans moc toes in yet (style 9030)? Just seeing if they've hit Europe.

6242201632_555ffe79b3_b.jpg

Shirt: Woolrich Woolen Mills Knockabout

Pants: Engineered Garments Fatigues

Shoes: Redwing Work Oxfords

Pup: Australian Cattle-dog/Dachshund

I know these aren't jeans - should I use a diff WAYWT thread?

No, that's fine.

WAYWT also means What Are You Walking Today and I think you've covered that! :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic