What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

2gv3oya.jpg

uncles old leather jacket (true vintage)

levi's sweat

47's

officer boots

THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT. simple but fucking great.

You haters are slacking! Why isn't that in worst yet???

I mean, it made me hate the internet and the influence this part of the forum has on people.

While the regulars are top notch, shit like this is unacceptable.

You get eltopo in worst, but MC Hammerjeans is left, pretty much unnoticed by the rest of Superfuture...

*spits

To be fair to wgmds, he is REALLY skinny. Dude just needs to find a serious slim cut, then size down two, everything else will just look like clown pants on him unfortunately.

Also, I'm a fan of cuffs, but there does come a point when you have no choice but to hem.

Everything about that wgmds fit is wrong.

From the tee to the shoes, it's bad.

Who wears a white tee with Aldens?

Ok, don't answer that.

Better still, fill your jeans with water, dive in, and drown yourself.

Jeez, the kid's gear isn't that egregious. The Tender's pair well with the Alden's and tho he's waifish and wearing a baggy cut, his waist is where it should be. It's refreshing to see someone thin (or fat) on Sufu not wearing a 9.5" thigh. Tee does sucks tho.

sufu gang up?

...to be constructive, it'd be a lot better if they were hemmed real short (at least 30" or shorter depending on your height) and then cuffed which would help with the hip flare...The pairing might not have been the best and tucking in the shirt accentuated the hips but it is salvageable! Best of luck and no hard feelings...

sufu gang up?

...to be constructive, it'd be a lot better if they were hemmed real short (at least 30" or shorter depending on your height) and then cuffed which would help with the hip flare...The pairing might not have been the best and tucking in the shirt accentuated the hips but it is salvageable! Best of luck and no hard feelings...

I'm 6ft, I don't think a short inse would work. And everyone is allowed an opinion,no matter how obnoxious it is. Might sell em, might not. I just really wanted a fuller cut than my 660s.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic