What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

are stacks comfy?

tweedcoat.jpg

Tootal, LVC, Topman x Harris Tweed, SDA, Tricker's.

Coat fits great! But something strikes me as a bit off with the shirt collar-band sticking out - it seems a wee bit sloppy and to add a bit too much of a worker-feel to a more refined-style coat. Same for the stacking of the jeans, actually.

Dig the scarf, though, too!

Coat fits great! But something strikes me as a bit off with the shirt collar-band sticking out - it seems a wee bit sloppy and to add a bit too much of a worker-feel to a more refined-style coat. Same for the stacking of the jeans, actually.

Dig the scarf, though, too!

You're right - I dressed too quickl, shouldn't have posted the pic, but wanted to show the Topman x Harris Tweed coat, which is a real bargain. Thank you for putting more kindly what they expressed with wtf and neg-reps over in supertrash, lol!

5185221568_01b93308e5_z.jpg

5184620295_09737dd6d9_z.jpg

5185222806_27aa4d0c0a_z.jpg

5184621537_3b5146f4fa_z.jpg

sorry, lots of pictures.

Vintage leather (from dad.)

superthick flannel

Eternal (just hot soaked and dried last night)

Clarks

Reposting for awesomeness. Gotta spread first, couldn't rep rel and farmer too. Repped beatle, jimmyc, lando, vinn and a couple others. Great fits.

@ke1 : yup this is still the first wear, yeah i hope they'll look great after a couple of weeks, i love the fit. thanks man.

@jigsaw : its Aye Denim, a local brand in Indonesia, created by multicultural team with different believes and faith they said.

my favorite was when he photoshopped himself out of a photo, but forgot to photoshop his reflection in a mirror...and made note of his laziness in his post.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic