What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

lazy day fit.

4801788045_d8d464399a_z.jpg

UO v-neck

n&f fresh off a wash and overnight dry

suede boot.

cheers,but both you are wrong.

this is the new standard:

4801753915_f670322692_z.jpg

Wait. I thought ABBA was from Sweden, not Germany. LOL!

Nice fits all! Liked your wayjdt post, I LOVE LFC - bambino is a cutie :)

Today...

2c464d64.jpg

c32bf860.jpg

Alden, MF, Denime workshirt (cap from Barney's)

waywtd2010717.jpg

Not quite sure how this is gonna go over. The old lady can't stand this look, but it is warming up to me.

LVC shirt

Freewheelers pants (these are constructed unlike any other jeans I have ever owned)

Stronghold suspenders (not quite sure if they are made by Stronghold, but I got them with a pair of their jeans)

Brando Engineer boots.

Thanks guys. I am warming up to it. A little costumey for me.

Robbie. Keep those cuffs big man. I love em.

A little costumey for me.

yeah, i agree... those pants are awesome, but i cant for the life of me imagine how you could pull them off without looking like youre an extra in a period movie. maybe a white tee, but thats boring.

yeah, i agree... those pants are awesome, but i cant for the life of me imagine how you could pull them off without looking like youre an extra in a period movie. maybe a white tee, but thats boring.

Yeah, no doubt. Actually a white t does go pretty well with them, but that means I can't wear them to work (tattoos). I am looking for a long sleeve shirt that might work with them. Freewheelers makes a white conductor shirt, which I think would go great with them (DocBlue you want to donate that thing to a good charity?), but that shirt is just too expensive.

I just love the pants though. I bought them pretty much knowing that they were going to be a once in a while thing. Also, I think the more they get beat up and faded the more natural they will look. Now I just need to beat them up.

I am gonna play around with the outfit a bit and see what I can come up with. If it is this hard, then that is a notice that it is being forced.

waywtd2010717.jpg

Not quite sure how this is gonna go over. The old lady can't stand this look, but it is warming up to me.

LVC shirt

Freewheelers pants (these are constructed unlike any other jeans I have ever owned)

Stronghold suspenders (not quite sure if they are made by Stronghold, but I got them with a pair of their jeans)

Brando Engineer boots.

those pants are so fucking cool ! Bill Cutting style

• sufu1 unpinned this topic