What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

The fit I just posted was around 120 bucks head to toe, you just have to bargain shop, and be creative

What is this "bargain shop" that you speak of. I have never heard of it.

What is this "bargain shop" that you speak of. I have never heard of it.

buy and sell threads, ebay, sales racks, etc marshalls sometimes has some cool jeans. I got some slim selvage for 25 bucks!

buy and sell threads, ebay, sales racks, etc marshalls sometimes has some cool jeans. I got some slim selvage for 25 bucks!

I wished I lived where you do.. Never seen any denim at a price like that. I'll agree to being able to find cheaper shirts and shoes if you go to a thrift store *maybe*. This is an expensive fix, and chambo's right about it not being as easy as saving a dollar a day, there's other stuff people want and have to buy.

Pbj 007(?) and some odd aldens? Sorta like it.

where to cop that pair low?

hey ed - leather soul hawaii had them back in april of '07 as a custom order for their store. as far as i know, that was the one time they produced this shoe. tom may do another run if the demand is high enough though.

Here it is. I just got that new KTH workers indigo on indigo shirt. I love it. The double left pocket is very nifty and holds my cell phone nice and snug.

waywt7142010.jpg

and an extra for good measure.

waywt71420102.jpg

The rest:

Sammie S0505

brando lace ups

Oh and that is my little dude runnin around trying to get the bubbles working properly.

Sick as a dog and still wearing yesterday's chinos. Cold as buggery in Sydney, so I went blanket lined vintage Evis..

P7154144.jpg

Buzz Watch Cap

Toys McCoy Tee

Evis Blanket Lined

Funny Western Belt

Sugar Canes Chinos MFSC Rambler

P7154142.jpg

Alden Colour 8 Chukkas

P7154147.jpg

Caught up with Andy from Right Hand Distribution, heard about Samurai's, Garbstore et al.

P7154148.jpg

He brought me some '66's to see me through the winter.

We also happened on Lee's store in Chinatown selling Pure Blue Japan, Goro's and Full Count. Good gear and reasonable prices. Okay, the Goro's is expensive, but well priced jeans.

desu

Sick as a dog and still wearing yesterday's chinos. Cold as buggery in Sydney, so I went blanket lined vintage Evis..

P7154144.jpg

Buzz Watch Cap

Toys McCoy Tee

Evis Blanket Lined

Funny Western Belt

Sugar Canes Chinos MFSC Rambler

P7154142.jpg

Alden Colour 8 Chukkas

P7154147.jpg

Caught up with Andy from Right Hand Distribution, heard about Samurai's, Garbstore et al.

P7154148.jpg

He brought me some '66's to see me through the winter.

We also happened on Lee's store in Chinatown selling Pure Blue Japan, Goro's and Full Count. Good gear and reasonable prices. Okay, the Goro's is expensive, but well priced jeans.

desu

cool jacket (no pun) also is that an olympus pen?

It is, FabGeek - an EP1, with a vintage OM lens. Still learning to drive it, hence the crappy photos. The Jacket is old old old Evis, I found it in a box of old gear when I worked there, some 8 years ago. It was already old stock then. Nice and warm, but unfortunately, I just keep getting bigger...

desu

Thanks y'all for the rep and comments.

the cuffs look so new, yet the jeans are nicely aged. great!

Thanks. I take pride in my cuffs...

It is one of my favorite denims. Slubby, but not too slubby and it holds its indigo in all the right places.

I did post some pics of these and my 510 21oz jeans in the same post in the evolution thread.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic