What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I would say the lack of brakes, combined with the lack of toe clips and/or straps is the most striking feature of the bike. I guess insane wipeouts make for good wear on denims.

I never understood the point of riding a fixie outside of a velodrome. After reading the Wikipedia article, I still don't understand. Riding a brakeless fixie just sounds retarded:

Some fixie riders think brakes are not strictly necessary, and brakeless fixed riding has an almost cult status in some places, based on the perception by some riders of the experience of riding in a state of intense concentration or 'flow' where brakes are thought not to be needed.

I remember seeing lots of people on fixies while I lived in Seattle, which is absolutely stupid considering the steep terrain. I suppose it's a similar scene in San Fran.:confused::confused::confused:

I believe xchen's is a single, not a fixie. He's got not one, but two(!), brakes. Wuss! ;) Nice bikes, indeed.

I don't take fashion advice from people who use dollar $igns in their names.

Thanks though.

you look like shit dude. not only is the shirt hideous, your jeans dont fit well at all. you just can't rock the aesthetic. look at how fuckin nasty your jeans look in the second picture, on some bulbous shit

you look like shit dude. not only is the shirt hideous, your jeans dont fit well at all. you just can't rock the aesthetic. look at how fuckin nasty your jeans look in the second picture, on some bulbous shit

quoted for truth

I don't take fashion advice from people who use dollar $igns in their names.

Thanks though.

fuck, i don't know why i +repped you for the dag comment.

i just want to keep negrepping you into the red.

I believe xchen's is a single, not a fixie. He's got not one, but two(!), brakes. Wuss! ;) Nice bikes, indeed.

It's a fixie, just got it yesterday though. Just swapped the seat out for a carbon one and retaped the handlebars. Next thing to go is the top tube pad.

It's a fixie, just got it yesterday though. Just swapped the seat out for a carbon one and retaped the handlebars. Next thing to go is the top tube pad.[/quote

When you gonna take those breaks off? ;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic