What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

never seen that before.... two pairs of jeans

twice as awesome?

nay

guess youre warm though

i do it,nothing wrong with that when its cold.

but i wear them under my biboverall which is cut fairly wide and take care that the one underneath is not visible.

sorry hendodo,that looks really awkward.

Appfaff, thats the worst! its like ice!! Aldens are no diff, clarks are the worst! that crepe sole is like glue! and yes Markus we have a laser that helps stimulate and regrow new hair! hahaha send me some hamburg cafe' and well talk!

allright chap.pm me your adress and i will send you some.

instead of using your laserthingy i think its easier if you make me a wig.

not sure which hairstyle though.as you are the pro,what do you think will work best for me?

but i wear them under my biboverall which is cut fairly wide and take care that the one underneath is not visible.

yeah its cold out

As for the awkwardness, my flatheads are tighter than my okinawas, thats why theyre underneath. so yeups, to each their own. i actually thought it look pretty novel, especially with the top half too :D

damn, Mark, even though your buzzed skin head fits you so well, im gunna make you the Benjamin Button, ill start tomoro, we actually have a wig department!

svrz2o.jpg

Oh my god,i feel so honoured!

if you make that happen i will send you a bloody ton of Hamburgs finest!

please include some glue,iam gonna ride my Vespa with no lid when its finally here.

Snow Day...I did actually leave the house like this—football and snow in Central Park

photo58i.jpg

Swimtrunks over Jscrubs over longjohns under thickwoolsocks

photo57f.jpg

Is this wig department in the business of buying hair? It be a little lighter than the fella on the scooter, and there is a lot of it. Though it may be strange, I am being completely serious.

damn, Mark, even though your buzzed skin head fits you so well, im gunna make you the Benjamin Button, ill start tomoro, we actually have a wig department!

svrz2o.jpg

there's been some interesting fits on this page...

Monday:

wednesday001-2.jpg

Today:

wednesday002.jpg

I've been trying to figure out what the best way to wear my midnight 501's is. I feel like the pocket that I added makes them look weird. Also, I've been messing with different cuff sizes... I'm kinda diggin' the tiny cuff that I have going on right now. Feedback on the fit, pocket and cuff is welcome.

on a side note, Trolli Peachie O's are the shit! I ate that whole bag shortly after taking the picture. I think I might be sick and I will probably develop a cavity or two, but it's well worth it.

one last thing... this is page 501!

Same shit I always wear today, so I won't bother with a fit pic, but check this out:

capture6w.jpg

It's from a 70s issue of New York Magazine. Wool shirt over oxford, jeans, and desert boots. Dude would be getting mad rep on waywt.

ha this is awesome, and true a bum then is better dressed than a middle class person now. i just wish i could rep that bum.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic