Warehouse

Medine

^We are in agreement. To be honest, I think the 700S is one of my top favorite models (crotch rivet but no cinch) although I don't have a pair. If they ever make another 1003XX with the laurel reef buttons and painted arcs, however, it's a done deal!

yup, thats the 1003xx i'm waiting for myself. Perhaps Fullcount might release later this year what the doctor prescribed

jeezes mus resist temptation to pick up another pair at bears sale

1105 has the same denim as the 1001xx 15th???

what about the 700xx model, what denim is used for those?

^Is it? I thought the 700xx used the the 6x6 denim like the kind found on the 1003xx 15th and the current 1000xx? But the 1004xx used the 7x7 (7x6?) denim from the 1001xx 15th? Darn Warehouse and their meticulously nuanced manufacture...

I believe so... the 700xx uses the 15th 1001xx. This is what I recall when they first came out. I could be wrong about that.

15th 1001xx is 7x7

15th 1003xx is 7x6

The current 1000xx is 6x6

The test sample 1003xx is based on 7x7 denim but different.

^Is it? I thought the 700xx used the the 6x6 denim like the kind found on the 1003xx 15th and the current 1000xx? But the 1004xx used the 7x7 (7x6?) denim from the 1001xx 15th? Darn Warehouse and their meticulously nuanced manufacture...

If I've been keeping track correctly.....

15th 1001XX, new 1001XX, 15th 1105XX = 7X7 denim

15th 1003XX, new 1000XX = 6X6 denim

660, 700, 800 = 7X6 denim

1004XX? Looks like the 7X7 used in the 1001XX.

I have a pair of the 15th 1001XX and 800s from BiG. The difference in the two denims isn't massive. What you'll notice is the 800s are darker, and the slightly lighter weight 1001XX is more tightly woven so it feels more dense and more substantial. Haven't spent a huge amount of time in either, but both fade easily, and the 1001XX brings forth some beautiful blue hues and undertones.

The friendly neighborhood postman just stopped by. Initial impressions are of great happiness. The denim is beautiful - check out the detail pics for all of that gorgeous texture and a bonus of the (deer?) grain on the patch.

The denim itself feels strong, really nice weight to it. If they're anything like my contest pair of 660s, they're going to be amazingly comfortable after the break-in. I think I sized these just right, after a hot wash they're going to be perfect.

5EhRgl.jpg

Ddqhcl.jpg

Pre-soak fit:

H6vtkl.jpg

75rPyl.jpg

I'll surely post the the post hot wash measurements after they're done drying outside. I didn't stop to take pre wash measurements (too excited :)), but they felt pretty spot on to the size chart on Blue in Green. For a tagged size 31, I'd say the waist was spot on 33 before this wash.

Ok. The 700XX is 13.7 oz pre-soak so it can't be the 15th 1003xx denim which is 14.25oz. I can't actually find any info that says it is indeed the 15th 1001XX denim but that's what I remember when it first came out last year.

Arcarsenal - looking good. Interested in the post soak measurements as well.

Post hot machine wash & air dry measurements are a bit smaller than the one wash 31's on Blue in Green, but I still dig the fit. They kind of remind me of an Eternal 811 with a higher rise. After they stretch and settle they should match the one wash measurements and probably stretch a bit beyond.

Wasit: 31

Front Rise: 11

Back Rise: 14.5

Upper Thigh:~12.2

Leg Opening:~8.5

Inseam: 33

JEMiil.jpg

6gd0kl.jpg

Compared with the well worn and loved 7x6 1000XX on the contest 660s. One day we'll have a true evo comparison!:

EgQCpl.jpg

n8rvhl.jpg

Ok. The 700XX is 13.7 oz pre-soak so it can't be the 15th 1003xx denim which is 14.25oz. I can't actually find any info that says it is indeed the 15th 1001XX denim but that's what I remember when it first came out last year.

Arcarsenal - looking good. Interested in the post soak measurements as well.

The 700XX and 15th 1003XX denim are different. The denim on the 15th 1003xx was so far only used on that specific pair...I'll have to go through my notes to find out if the 700XX uses the same denim as the 7x7 15th 1001xx but I seem to recall Gordon saying it was 6x6. Damn now I'm confused...:P

arcarsenal: damn, repped you for the wrong post ;)

nice comparison! so what pair is new one yes? the 1001XX? haven't seen you naming it in the 2 posts

Ah! sorry, the new pair is the 6x6 1000XX from their latest batch. Thanks for the kind words!

post soak/ wash on my 660s. in about a month i will put some new evo shots up!

DSC_1933.jpg

DSC_1935.jpg

DSC_1934.jpg

Hi, i am looking for slim straight or straight cut for warehouse that will fade like 660xsufu or very light blue. Any recommendation? Thanks

#800, but it's not exactly slim. You should be able to size down though since the waist should stretch easily. BiG calls it tapered, but once you get below the thigh, it doesn't taper a lot.

Is it true to size? I am going to go take5 in few days to get a pair of jeans but really like the fading of 660xsufu.. And my problem is i have big thight and small calf. I am going to look for both. Thanks a lot guys!

The 660 is a collaboration with BiG, and only available at their store. On BiG's website are the measurements for the #800, now only available as One Wash.

most of the warehouse cuts are somewhat wider than what is considered fashionable on here.The 660 is pretty slim though.

Snake and every one else; thanks for the info on what denim is used on what model. 1105 is out of the question as it uses the same denim as the 1001xx 15th which I already have; im trying to keep my denim as diversified as possible . Now if I only could get confirmation on that mysterious 700XX model.