Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

They're both low rise super-slim jeans. I think you're splitting hairs.

absolutely possible, I was just commenting on the fact that they feel and look different from top box to flare on the end of the legs on the pbjs. but maybe that depends on the sizing, as I have both in a tagged size 36. just giving my input - splitting hairs or not.

so any cuts that are similar to the 5010?

Feedback seems right on the 5507s (I would have suggested WH 660s, SC 66s, etc).

The 5010 were a pretty unique ft for me. Narrowest in the hips of any I owned, and really slim with a taper.

So far, the only two I would compare that I;ve worn are the Momotaro 0701 nd the PBJ 005s. But both have a wider l.o. by at least .5" across. Somet are close too, but that rise...(and again, leg opening).

You can take a look at those new Tellason Strummers recently released, as well as the Ande Whall Grifters, which seem spot-on with the Skull 5010 fit.

Feedback seems right on the 5507s (I would have suggested WH 660s, SC 66s, etc).

The 5010 were a pretty unique ft for me. Narrowest in the hips of any I owned, and really slim with a taper.

So far, the only two I would compare that I;ve worn are the Momotaro 0701 nd the PBJ 005s. But both have a wider l.o. by at least .5" across. Somet are close too, but that rise...(and again, leg opening).

You can take a look at those new Tellason Strummers recently released, as well as the Ande Whall Grifters, which seem spot-on with the Skull 5010 fit.

thanks!

10char

I made a mistake. They're actually closer to a year and a month old, not 11 months. Thanks for the compliments! I'll throw a fit pic up once I have time to do so.

As for activity, I don't do anything too special. Just a lot of walking, I guess.

Amazing skulls. can you fill us in on any soaks or washes? How many? When was first one? Mine are 8 months without a soak or wash so thinking about introducing some water now.