Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Guess I made a wrong choice then. Won't be able to sell these. It's sz 36 and I'm in singapore. Just have to hope that it will look better when then stacks settle. The best that I could do is to hem it.

Don't be afraid to cuff 'em... I think they'll be ok once they settle a bit, but I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I like a little extra room in the calf...

Good luck!

Guess I made a wrong choice then. Won't be able to sell these. It's sz 36 and I'm in singapore. Just have to hope that it will look better when then stacks settle. The best that I could do is to hem it.

get those hemmed. the fit still will look weird at the thighs but at least ur calves will settle better.

Guest nooblet333
few days into breaking in a raw pair of 5010's, and these jeans are riding up my asscrack like nobody's business.

and i'm a skinny motherfucker...

SHIT AIN'T RIGHT!!

best stretch out to my ass' satisfaction.

You got no hips like us chunky boys does !

What do you mean they stopped production on "them"???? You can't just say that without an explaination, citing a source of information, ofference of proof. Explain your self!

They have not stop producing them fully..

BiG has got a few mailed to them and I they are probably just taking there sweet time to make them , there not in a rush

I email Fabfour about it

I have another thread that I strted, but it was suggested that I post my Skull update here. Great jeans. Here are a few pics inside and out. They are about 3 years old now, worn gently pretty much. They started out as special order 5010s in raw denim with Japanese markings. Repairs to knee, crotch, back pocket...

DSC02508-1.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02510-1.jpg

DSC02511-1.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

DSC02515.jpg

DSC02517.jpg

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02523.jpg