Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Scaught,

I have size 28 both s710 and 5010xx. I'd say the waist on the sammies are at least a half inch to an inch larger than the skulls. The waist on the skulls will stretch but it will be TIGHT. You might get away with it but I would size up and get the 29 5010.

My two cents.

So I'm currently wearing sz. 29 Samurai 710s, and I'm interested in picking up some sz. 28 Black 5010s, do you think the waist will stretch just fine? The 710s are nowhere near tight. I wear PBJs in sz. 28 as well.

I have, or, have had all three of the jeans you've mentioned. My size 28 710bk Sam's are looser than my size 29 5010bk Skulls because of the cut, and, I wish I had gotten a 28 instead of a 29 in my Pbj's 005bk's. If you already know what kind of cut you want, skinny(5010), slim/stright(710, 005), the best thing to do is figure out what waist and ankle diameter you want. Any jean above a 7 inch ankle is not going to be "skinny" for you I think. I tried the 28 5010 Skulls on; they were too tight for me. I'd go with the 29's like previously recomended! More importantly where are you going to find a pair of 5010bk's??? I need a pair myself.

Words.

I'm trading someone a pair of petit standards for them. I think it's a fair trade, hehe. I don't own any more pairs of jeans that are skinny, or black, so I feel like they should be good. I've squeezed my ass into 27 new cures before, so this should work out fine. I know the thighs on skulls are supposed to be killer and I think that's my biggest worry.

I'm trading someone a pair of petit standards for them. I think it's a fair trade, hehe. I don't own any more pairs of jeans that are skinny, or black, so I feel like they should be good. I've squeezed my ass into 27 new cures before, so this should work out fine. I know the thighs on skulls are supposed to be killer and I think that's my biggest worry.

It most def is a fair trade!!! You sound like you know what you want. The waist will strech out it's just everything else will be sung. But hey, I've worn a 26 in cures and it was fine.

I have, or, have had all three of the jeans you've mentioned. My size 28 710bk Sam's are looser than my size 29 5010bk Skulls because of the cut, and, I wish I had gotten a 28 instead of a 29 in my Pbj's 005bk's. If you already know what kind of cut you want, skinny(5010), slim/stright(710, 005), the best thing to do is figure out what waist and ankle diameter you want. Any jean above a 7 inch ankle is not going to be "skinny" for you I think. I tried the 28 5010 Skulls on; they were too tight for me. I'd go with the 29's like previously recomended! More importantly where are you going to find a pair of 5010bk's??? I need a pair myself.

Wolf Ive been wanting a pair of 29 5010xx black but waiting for a restock.

But would like to ask because of your exp in all 3 jeans

Which is the best BK raw pair in your opinion??

Pbj doesnt seem that black to me from pics ive seen

Im thinking SKull bk's are the most "black tone" then any of the 3

Wolf Ive been wanting a pair of 29 5010xx black but waiting for a restock.

But would like to ask because of your exp in all 3 jeans

Which is the best BK raw pair in your opinion??

Pbj doesnt seem that black to me from pics ive seen

Im thinking SKull bk's are the most "black tone" then any of the 3

They are! Side by side Skulls look the blackest. I think though that's just becuse they are the least slubbiest, and, have a tighter weave??? Not a lot of white weft threads popping up. I just personally like the denim on the 5010's better. The cut is my favorite of any jean I've owned in the last year(Apc NC and Standards, Sam 710bk, Pbj 005bk, and Rrl slims). The Sams have great details, but are oddly shaped in the hip, and bluge out in the knee. Look at pictures in the Sams thread. The Pbj have a wierd camel tail thing going on in the crotch section, and the seem kinda of boot cut. Also see pictures in the Pbj thread. Measure you favorite jeans ( waist, rise, upper thigh, knee, calf, and ankle) and check them against the measurments online to see what suits you best.

They are! Side by side Skulls look the blackest. I think though that's just becuse they are the least slubbiest, and, have a tighter weave??? Not a lot of white weft threads popping up. I just personally like the denim on the 5010's better. The cut is my favorite of any jean I've owned in the last year(Apc NC and Standards, Sam 710bk, Pbj 005bk, and Rrl slims). The Sams have great details, but are oddly shaped in the hip, and bluge out in the knee. Look at pictures in the Sams thread. The Pbj have a wierd camel tail thing going on in the crotch section, and the seem kinda of boot cut. Also see pictures in the Pbj thread. Measure you favorite jeans ( waist, rise, upper thigh, knee, calf, and ankle) and check them against the measurments online to see what suits you best.

awesome thx

I guess im goin with the 5010xx Bk's

But i would like 710's indigo because im interested in the cut which is a little less slim than 5010xx

duce. seriously. i feel the same as well. i really hate the bagginess at the lower leg. the calf area measures the same as my imperials (which look ok). I really have no idea what is wrong man.

Im pretty sure the problem is the there too tight espeacially in the thighs

And that the length stack hasnt settled

1 size up would be better even with the length trust me

I have great length in mine pancake stacks status lol

too cheap to hemm but they look great

Size up?!! My waist is loose! Only tight at the thighs. It's just after the first wear, hope it will stretch out.

Then the 5010xx cut isnt best for you.

U should get 5507xx

"A fairly small boxy top end creates a very slimming silhouette while the thigh is cut on the roomy side."

^

selfedge.com

Is sounds perfect for you

But if you think that the thighs will stretch , its up to you