Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I don't think they really suit your frame. plus they make your boots look HUUUGE.

Like Beatle says, you'd be better off with more of a vintage cut.

Just my opinion. no hate.

agreed with the other guys, seems like the cut isn't quite for you. not terrible or anything but not great either.

during early winter I was bulking, now I'm cutting again and cut enough to fit into my 5010s again without cutting my balls off. do you guys think the fit is ok? they've got a few months of wear in them and a wash.

2a66pw5.jpg

grabbed a pair of 5010xx to beat while in japan...

top block

4286578013_aa40d0fd7b.jpg

4287427288_9d7943ed85.jpg

4286638645_0805239230_o.jpg

didn't really get any good fit pics...will try to post some soon.

Not at all, those are both straight legs, and the 5507 has a pretty intense taper. I think that sugarcane 1966 would fit very similarly, imperial shearer to a certain degree although that is a step down in terms of denim, and maybe even some of the other 66 repro cuts like the denime 66xx, or warehouse 660 which also has a pretty serious taper, but with a lower rise.

Not at all, those are both straight legs, and the 5507 has a pretty intense taper. I think that sugarcane 1966 would fit very similarly, imperial shearer to a certain degree although that is a step down in terms of denim, and maybe even some of the other 66 repro cuts like the denime 66xx, or warehouse 660 which also has a pretty serious taper, but with a lower rise.

you're right about the taper but I mentioned the 634s and the 3005 because they are both cut more roomy in the thigh and since aeglus is built similar to me in the legs I thought those two models would work well for him.

I hate to repeat a noob question, but I just need some reassurance to make me feel better. Some stupid bitch spilled a whole pint of beer on my 2 month old Skulls, completely soaked. I cold rinsed them in the shower when i got home. I hope this will remove the smell and not affect the wear and age at all.