Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

ranonranon, keep the length it looks great.

they do look a bit on the skinny slim side but u pull it off.

also how worn when u bought?

Sorry for the late reply! Pretty well worn with knee and pocket fades, with 2 washes and I think prolly 6 months worth of wear. pockets needed repairs and had to hem and taper them a bit. The alterations and repairs cost me around 28SGD which is approx 17-19USD? But all in all a pretty good buy for 120USD shipped to singapore!

skulls got the bike out, did some tune ups, ready to bomb some singletrack once the snow is gone...

4399508766_4a8ca4145f.jpg

Great fit man!

Hey, quick question. I've soaked my skulls once after 2 weeks of solid wearing. Not much shrinkage, but I'd like to shrink them a bit further. Does anyone think a wash right now would seriously damage the fading potential of my jeans?

Waaay better, champ. Those look great.

I had put some pictures in this post a while ago of 35 waist 5010s. I ended up sizing down one. Since I got a few comments, I thought I'd post the pictures of the 34s.

Very happy with the fit, like the denim, overall very pleased.

After an initial soak and 6 days of wear (big picture plus two thumbs):

CRW_2113-3-1.jpg

th_CRW_2112-2.jpg th_CRW_2111-1.jpg

Hey, quick question. I've soaked my skulls once after 2 weeks of solid wearing. Not much shrinkage, but I'd like to shrink them a bit further. Does anyone think a wash right now would seriously damage the fading potential of my jeans?

You're not going to see any more real shrinkage out of those with a second soak as compared to after the first. You can try, but I didn't. I sense only a machine dry is gonna get you that extra bit.

does anybody have experience w/ removing the cross from their skulls?

i've modified the arcs on my flatheads a couple times with no hitch but i have a feeling the cross will be more cumbersome...true?

any tips would be appreciated!

i've modified the arcs on my flatheads a couple times with no hitch but i have a feeling the cross will be more cumbersome...true?

Wear them hard and sit down anywhere

the cross will unstitch eventually, even my skulls cross is ading away

I think I used a needle to raise the threads, then a nail clipper to abrase them.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2933&category_id=&manufacturer_id=37&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

BiG has one Sz 28 in stock, hemmed to a 34.

They are my original pair, no wash/soak or nothing, i tried them on for 10 secs and took them off cause I did not like the fit.

If anyone purchases those pair, I will paypal you $50, basically like a discount.

140433.jpg

Just got my Skulls from dy616, they fit amazing but there a little long, im thinking about a hot soak jsut the shrink up the inseam.

You seem to be right on the fence with those. That's ideal for stacking, since some of that slack will be taken up by the creasing that will form. Plus, leg shape will change as you break those in. I'd recommend wearing them for a few weeks before hemming.

Seam ripper ($1.95 at CVS) and a pair of tweezers to remove the thread-ends. No harder than arcs, just denser stitching.

You seem to be right on the fence with those. That's ideal for stacking, since some of that slack will be taken up by the creasing that will form. Plus, leg shape will change as you break those in. I'd recommend wearing them for a few weeks before hemming.

Seam ripper ($1.95 at CVS) and a pair of tweezers to remove the thread-ends. No harder than arcs, just denser stitching.

Yeah i actually didnt hem them but soaked them on hot water and now there perfect!

It's weird, I guess I've got child bearing hips or something. It's a tagged 30, so it's about 31", but it's not particularly loose. I mean, it's not even remotely tight, but I could survive without a belt. I guess there's just a jump in thigh/leg width or something. I'm built like a twig I guess. I almost decided to get them tailored but that would just be another lump of money .

Here's hoping somebody takes them off my hands, I was looking forward to have a pair of non-APCs to beat up, hah.

lint, if it's that close to being "loose" in the waist you might just try a size or two down and see how the rest of the proportions treat you. loose fit plus the stiffness of the fabric might just be accentuating the oddness of the silhouette.

either way, best of luck.