Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Great fit man!

Hey, quick question. I've soaked my skulls once after 2 weeks of solid wearing. Not much shrinkage, but I'd like to shrink them a bit further. Does anyone think a wash right now would seriously damage the fading potential of my jeans?

Sup.

If you want maximum shrinkage, you can boiling hot soak your jeans, then dry them with the highest heat setting afterward.

Just a fair warning, they will most likely stretch again out with continued wear so it's only a temporary fix.

-F2D

Got these today, skull 5010xx black, not sure if I like the fit or not

The waist is really tight, but I can get all the buttons up

2namb00.jpg

Input?

Well you guys are sure making me think more about keeping them! It isn't so much that they're tight in the waist it's more they're not as slim as I hoped, but I'm assuming if I'd hem they'd lose the excess baggage(stacks) and fit a bit more slim

Thanks guys

Nice fadings around here...

Some pictures of my new skull 5010 xx sz. 33. Gave them a one hour hot soak. I like the fit, since I was looking after nice japanese slim denim...

cimg3589s.jpg

cimg3590.jpg

cimg3591.jpg

I think a 32 would have been way too tight...

Some pictures of my new skull 5010 xx sz. 33. Gave them a one hour hot soak. I like the fit, since I was looking after nice japanese slim denim...

cimg3589s.jpg

cimg3590.jpg

cimg3591.jpg

that fit is spot on, and the length is just right, too

32 would have definitely been too tight. I'm a similar build and got 5010s in 32 - but was thinking about getting a 31. Very happy now that I got the 32.

Anyways those look good. Have fun.

yes, fabfour ships international, that's how i got mine, but i dont think it's any cheaper than SE cos they charged med 3,200 yen for shipping which is around 45USD

Yeah it's around about the same really... fabfour route might actually cost slightly more ($10-20) but it's worth it for the Red Tab alone tbh.

is it true that selfedge is getting skulls in next week or so?

I spoke to the assistant at the Fabfour head-store in Meguro and he said the newest run of Skulls will be available late March, after the production issue hiatus. Self Edge should have them as soon as they're available.