Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

kiya has been saying that since last year

but he confirmed that they will get a very small run of skull 5010 on thurs

We got em today..

yes, fabfour ships international, that's how i got mine, but i dont think it's any cheaper than SE cos they charged med 3,200 yen for shipping which is around 45USD
Yeah it's around about the same really... fabfour route might actually cost slightly more ($10-20) but it's worth it for the Red Tab alone tbh.

Which is cool, as I'd rather do it myself than pay a proxy. But my next question is how to translate the site?

Is all in crazy moon language :confused::D

What's with the dramatic increase in price of Skulls over the past few years? Not to say Self-Edge upped the price; I don't imagine that's the case. I remember paying just over $200 to have these shipped directly to me from FabFour in 2006 or 2007.

My girlfriend somehow managed to step on my skulls and the top button broke off. The button seems to have broken in half, and I can only find the bottom part. Does anyone have any solutions to this problem?

I'm thinking possibly taking it somewhere and having them take a button off my old new cures to replace it.

My girlfriend somehow managed to step on my skulls and the top button broke off. The button seems to have broken in half, and I can only find the bottom part. Does anyone have any solutions to this problem?

I'm thinking possibly taking it somewhere and having them take a button off my old new cures to replace it.

get rid of obese gf and go to a store that sells sewing supplies and get 2 piece buttons or maybe a tailor will toss you one for free like mine did.

j/k on the gf think please dont - reg!

get rid of obese gf and go to a store that sells sewing supplies and get 2 piece buttons or maybe a tailor will toss you one for free like mine did.

j/k on the gf think please dont - reg!

imma neg rep that ass

My skull 5010xx, size down by 1" (c&c are welcome)

PS, sorry I dont understand how to re-size the TOO BIG pic.. :(

Those look great. Excellent fit. Good job.

captivated, those look great. my 5010xx raws at about 11 months are here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2205922&postcount=6692

my feeling is that there are so many factors involved along the way that one initial wash couldn't make that much of a difference. I thought the fading got much more dynamic interesting after the first couple of washes at about 6 and 8 months in, which could be time, or water and soap, or likely all three. what do you think?

minor curious..... any one interested in some old beaters, redtab 5507 6x6??

sized 34 small hole in thigh, from sharp accident not regular wear.

semi-current pic for idea:

skulluy.jpg

PM if interested i could dig up some more photos..