horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

interested. size 35.

Damn just read about the history and story of the brand and I think I need that timemachine pair now.  I feel bad that didn't know shit about this brand before :( 

Edited by serotonin flood
asdasd

What type of denim is the #43? I might be interested....

3 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

What type of denim is the #43? I might be interested....

The #43 was on the OA world tour denim. It's dense and flat. One warning - the fabric does have minor runs and imperfections in it (see attached photos).

For everyone who is interested, get at me on email - jeremy AT standardandstrange.com, and we'll get sizing squared away. There's 11-12 pr total up for grabs, and I'll pull the trigger when they're all accounted for.

IMG_3967.thumb.JPG.ed58a21d36e2fc5a780a80975f383680.JPGIMG_3968.thumb.JPG.fce59c2f364782d2e39a64744e1311d8.JPG

10 hours ago, serotonin flood said:

Damn just read about the history and story of the brand and I think I need that timemachine pair now.  I feel bad that didn't know shit about this brand before :( 

What size are you? We're still holding a few pair of OAO2XX in time machine.

The world tour jeans were made of the #35 denim. That is if you mean the Travelling Pants which run 2009-10.

2 hours ago, mrsmiff said:

What size are you? We're still holding a few pair of OAO2XX in time machine.

I usually shoot for 34 inch wasit when it's all said and done, what size would you recommend?

1 hour ago, serotonin flood said:

I usually shoot for 34 inch wasit when it's all said and done, what size would you recommend?

Tag size 34 will stretch to 34 exactly. You could go up to 35 for more vintage fit. I've got both in stock.

2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

The world tour jeans were made of the #35 denim. That is if you mean the Travelling Pants which run 2009-10.

I was mistaken, you are correct on that.

I still regret not getting the OAO2XX time machine but would need a 38. The 01 cut is too wide for me unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Max Power said:

I still regret not getting the OAO2XX time machine but would need a 38. The 01 cut is too wide for me unfortunately.

We're going to run more OA02XX later this year, as well. 

On 4/5/2017 at 1:03 PM, mrsmiff said:

Tag size 34 will stretch to 34 exactly. You could go up to 35 for more vintage fit. I've got both in stock.

Dang the amount of stretch seems wild!  Thanks though appreciate it mate.  Now all that's left is to hatch a plan to come up with the money ;);)

Confirmed that there's enough #43 for 12 pairs, of which we've got 8 pairs left available. We're making these to order, so if you want a size, gimme a shout. 

Still waiting to get delivery timing on them.

Could you give an idea how the denim shrinks, especially in the top block? Thanks!

16 minutes ago, mrman said:

Could you give an idea how the denim shrinks, especially in the top block? Thanks!

I'm only familiar with the OAXX denim they've been using for us for detailed shrink info. 

Anyone else here have some #43 they can comment on?

On 09/04/2017 at 8:48 PM, mrsmiff said:

I'm only familiar with the OAXX denim they've been using for us for detailed shrink info. 

Anyone else here have some #43 they can comment on

I had a pair of 4302 a few years ago, shrinks about 2" in the waist and 2.5" in the leg iirc. Nice denim, a bit warehouse-esq and I prefer it over the OA fabric.

9 hours ago, bod said:

I had a pair of 4302 a few years ago, shrinks about 2" in the waist and 2.5" in the leg iirc. Nice denim, a bit warehouse-esq and I prefer it over the OA fabric.

@bod how much did it stretch back out?

@mrman Here's your answer.

Man I have been waiting for this exact thing for years but I just can't swing the purchase now. 4301 is exactly what I would have picked, even if there was more to choose from. People shouldn't pass up on this opportunity!

2 hours ago, Ignaurus said:

Man I have been waiting for this exact thing for years but I just can't swing the purchase now. 4301 is exactly what I would have picked, even if there was more to choose from. People shouldn't pass up on this opportunity!

It's going to be some time from deposit to delivery. I don't have a timeline yet, so you might still be able to jump in!

is the 43 lht or rht?

@bod it'd be cool if you could share some pictures of your 4302's if you have any!
I tried searching around the internet but there aren't many photos of the denim.

Got none unfortunately. There was a few pics of a nicely washed in pair of 4301 worn by a Japanese barber on the web but I can't find them anymore.

search for @JacoBlue's posts for 4302xx