Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

Yeah, the White Oak Saddle Pant is exclusive to S&S. You won't be finding that stocked at other shops. I passed on them and having handled them, regret it. Oh well.

Currently wearing my OA01XX-0522 as a consolation. Haha. Great pair of jeans. Nearly identical to the Warehouse 1001 '47 cut.

18 hours ago, mk3radial said:

It seems that Crossover will get some more OA01XX 

Screenshot_20230321_182727_Instagram.jpg

Do they do the preorder only via Yahoo shopping?
If so, how can one from Europe access that (site cannot be reached). 
Proxies like FJ only seem to offer YahooAuctions it seems.

1 hour ago, indigoeagle said:

Do they do the preorder only via Yahoo shopping?
If so, how can one from Europe access that (site cannot be reached). 
Proxies like FJ only seem to offer YahooAuctions it seems.

Maybe it would make sense to contact them directly? https://crossovers.shop/inquiry

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Broark said:

For anyone that made it to Inspiration and stopped by the OA booth, are they reproducing those folding chairs?
I'm definitely interested in a couple if / when they're available.

Yes they are. They're even going through the trouble of reproducing the fabric as well. They said they went to Amoskeg and got the exact inputs for the loom and are bringing that info back to have a Japanese mill do it from what i understood in talking about it with Ryo. Pretty cool stuff.

My apologies if any of this is slightly off, there was a slight language barrier, despite their English being pretty good.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

Great, thanks for the info Jake. I'll be keeping my eye out for these.
I've always had a weird fringe interest in this style of Fenby/Tripolina chair but I admittedly don't know much about them and their history.

8 hours ago, Broark said:

Great, thanks for the info Jake. I'll be keeping my eye out for these.
I've always had a weird fringe interest in this style of Fenby/Tripolina chair but I admittedly don't know much about them and their history.

I know absolutely nothing myself, but it was quite comfortable to sit it. Apparently it does have quite a lot of history as well. They had photos of Theodore Roosevelt, Henry Ford, etc sitting in these chairs they're reproducing. 

I'm sure you could also ask them what retailers they will be selling them through if S&S doesn't end up carrying them, which they might anyway.

@JohnM thank you so much! Been wearing it under my FWs moleskin hunting jacket for our cool winter and for a ridiculously large amount of pockets combined! I could’ve sized down for a more snug fit but went with my usual top size in Ooe a 38.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Posted on the sale thread, but thought I'd try here as well

Trying to sale these two pairs of OOE since they are not getting enough wear

OOE 1927 Cone Mills

-Waist: 34''

-Front rise: 12.25" (from crotch seam intersection to top of waist band)

-Knee: 10''

-Hem: 9.5''

-Inseam: 30'' (from crotch seam to hem)

BIN: $210 + shipping

OOE OA01xx "santa fe" 

-Waist: 16.5" (laid flat)

-Front rise: 12" (from crotch seam intersection to top of waist band)

-Knee: 9.5''

-Hem: 9''

-Inseam: 30'' (from crotch seam to hem)

BIN: $100 + shipping

IMG_9984.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9986.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_9988.jpg

IMG_9989.jpg

IMG_9990.jpg

IMG_9991.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9993.jpg

IMG_9994.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've admittedly jumped off the OA bandwagon a bit in recent years (not big on the hype, I've got plenty in the closet but still think the product is great).
That being said, I did place a pre-order for the upcoming SOA03XXD-0823 jeans since I don't own any of the 03 cut. Figured this would scratch the war-era itch I've been having.
Don't think that Instagram posts embed here anymore, but here's a link with some nice photos of the jeans. Should have them later this year.

Those do look really nice, the denim is very different from other wwii denim I’ve seen, really a bit different from other denim I’ve seen period, though I’m not really familiar with ooe. Anyone have any insight on it from what they know / can see?